Katragadda Sreenivasa Rao
Katragadda Sreenivasa Rao
|Born||5 October 1964|
Surepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Alma mater||GITAM College of Engineering|
|Occupation||Chairman of Meenakshi Group|
|Spouse(s)||Sujatha Rao Katragadda|
Katragadda Sreenivasa Rao (born 1964) is an Indian business executive who, along with three other technocrats, founded 'Meenakshi Construction Company' in 1992, which was later renamed as 'Meenakshi Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd.'. With over three decades of experience in the infrastructure sector, Sreenivasa Rao is instrumental in raising the business' wider profile. Over the years Meenakshi has diversified into Power, Highways, EPC and Property Management. Sreenivasa Rao oversees the governance and management activities of all the companies that are part of Meenakshi Group. He is currently serving as the Chairman of Meenakshi Group.
Early life and education
Katragadda Sreenivasa Rao was born on 5th October 1964 in Surepalli, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh. Sreenivasa Rao holds a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from GITAM College of Engineering, Vizag, India.
Sreenivasa Rao, along with his three other friends, founded Meenakshi Group. Meenakshi Group has its presence in Real Estate, power, highways, EPC construction and property management. Under the leadership of Sreenivasa Rao, Meenakshi Group has delivered a few marquee projects in real estate (including Meenakshi Pride Rock), power and national highways.
His son Mahesh Katragadda is now one of the Directors of Meenakshi Group
- ABP News and World CSR Group - Indian Real Estate Awards awarded Meenakshi IT Campus Phase I the "Most Admired Upcoming Project of the Year" for 2017
- Economic Times ET Now - Indian Real Estate Awards awarded Meenakshi Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. the "Developer of the year Commercial - 2017"
- theRF RealtyFact Real Estate Magazine Real Estate & Business leadership Awards 2016-17 awarded Meenakshi IT Campus - Phase I the "Commercial Property Developers of the year
- IBE India Property Awards 2018 awarded Meenakshi Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. the "Commercial High Rise Development - Best Landmark Creator 2018-19"
- Meenakshi Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. donated a cheque of Rs 1 crore to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund (CMRF) as their contribution to the government's efforts to curtail spread of corona virus in the state
- Meenakshi Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. donated Rs 2 crore to the CM Relief fund
This article "Katragadda Sreenivasa Rao" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.