The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Yale University|
Karen Polle is a Japanese equestrian athlete competing in show jumping. She is a member of the Japanese National Showjumping Team and is the top ranked Asian rider in the world. In September 2018, Polle competed in her first championship at the FEI World Equestrian Games in Tryon, North Carolina, where she was an Individual Finalist with her horse With Wings. She was one of the youngest athletes competing at the championship. She is a member of the Rolex Young Riders Academy, whose mission is to support some of the most promising up-and-coming riders in the sport. Polle is a Hermès Partner Rider, and is currently the brand's only Asian Partner Rider. She is a Kinoshita Group Sports athlete and is a Brand Ambassador for Japanese jewelry company Mikimoto Mikimoto.
Polle was born in Tokyo, Japan, and grew up in New York City. She attended the Spence School from K-12. She then attended Yale University, graduating with a degree in Economics.
- "FEI Longines World Rankings". FEI.org. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Flying Into Finals: A WEG Ringside Chat With Karen Polle". NoelleFloyd.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Rolex Young Rider Academy Class of 2017". RidersAcademy.eu. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Conversations in movement". Hermes.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Equestrian: Karen Polle". Kinoshita-Group-Sports.com (in 日本語). Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Mikimoto announces Karen Polle as brand ambassador". MikimotoAmerica.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "10 Things: Karen Polle". HorseandStylemag.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.