Kabir Khadka (Kiran)
Kabir Khadka (Kiran): Born to Father Khadga Bahadur Khadka and Mother Narvada Khadka, Kabir is a Nepali actor and model. Spending his whole childhood in his hometown Damak, Jhapa, he entered the valley to pursue his acting dream. Kabir earned his Bachelor's degree in Film Making from Oscar International College with a specialization in acting. Kabir stepped into the Nepali Film Industry as a lead actor in the movie Lamphoo (2018). Another movie "Gunjan" is under production where he is in a lead negative role. Besides that, he seems to be involved in several music videos, television commercials, and short films.
- ↑ "कबिरको आगमन". Saptahik. January 9, 2018.
- ↑ "Lamphoo: an entertainment package". My Republica. May 15, 2018.
- ↑ "सारा, कविर र प्रितमको 'गुञ्जन'को छायांकन सुरु". Online Khabar. August 28, 2019.
- ↑ "कविर र रोशनीको 'लाजको घुम्टो'". Online Khabar. November 24, 2020.
- ↑ "प्रमोद खरेलको 'लाजको घुम्टो'मा कविर र रोश्नी". Shilaptra. November 24, 2020.
- ↑ "कवीरको सपना पूरा गर्ने 'लम्फु'". Thaha Khabar. May 5, 2018.
- ↑ "'लम्फू' बाट कबिरले देखाए सम्भावना". Filmy Khabar. 14 May 2018.
- ↑ "First step into the silver screen". My City. July 8, 2018.
This article "Kabir Khadka (Kiran)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.