K. C. Pandey
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
K. C. Pandey
|Add a Photo|
Keshav Chandra Pandey
July 5, 1943
Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Died||December 1, 2019 (aged 76)|
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Cause of death||Cardiac arrest|
|Alma mater||Lucknow University|
|Known for||Known to have involved in advanced research in Fish Parasitology|
Keshav Chandra Pandey popularly known as K.C.Pandey was an Indian educationist and zoologist. He was a former vice-chancellor of the Choudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut .He was the 98th General President of Indian National Science Congress. He is known to have involved in advanced research in Fish Parasitology and has written over 200 articles. He worked on biodiversity of Helminthes Parasites of Vertibrates in general and Fish in particular. His work on new and known species of Trematode Cestode Nematode and Acanthocephalan which causes mass mortalities or renders the host.
- K. C. Pandey (1988). Concepts of Indian Fisheries. Shree Publishing House. p. 146. ISBN 9788183294782.
- K. C. Pandey (1996). Functional Morphology Of Wallago Attu (schneider). Shree Publishers & Distributors. p. 320. ISBN 8170711614, 9788170711612
- K. C. Pandey (2018). Trematode Faunna of Freshwater Fishes of India . Zoological Survey Of India. p. 388. ISBN 9788181715098.
- TY - JOUR
AU - Ray, Shailendra AU - Pandey, K. AU - Agrawal, Nirupama PY - 2013/12/04 SP - T1 - A new species of an interesting amphistome Pseudodiplodiscoides Murty, 1970 in Bellamya bengalensis Lamarck, 1882 from water bodies near district Barabanki, U.P VL - 39 DO - 10.1007/s12639-013-0391-5 JO - Journal of Parasitic Diseases
- TY - JOUR
AU - Tripathi, Amit AU - Agrawal, Nirupama AU - Pandey, Keshav PY - 2009/01/14 SP - 260 EP - 263 T1 - A Monogenoid from the Gills of Freshwater Garfish, Xenentodon cancila (Teleostei: Beloniformes: Belonidae) in India, with Proposal of Xenentocleidus n. g. (Monogenoidea: Dactylogyridae) VL - 74 DO - 10.1654/4236.1 JO - Comparative Parasitology
- "Government of India,Indian Science Congress". www.sciencecongress.nic.in. Retrieved 2020-06-11.
- 98th Indian Science Congress concludes - The Hindu
- 98th Indian Science Congress - Academics-India.com
- PM to present Jawaharlal Nehru award to Ratan Tata at 98th ISC
- Glory days - The Financial Express
- Indian Science Congress 2011 - LiveChennai
This article "K. C. Pandey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.