|Education||Bachelor of fashion design|
|Alma mater||Launceston Church Grammar School|
The whitehouse Institute of Design
Jye Marshall is a TV Presenter and Fashion Designer. 
Marshall was born in Launceston, Tasmania and grew up in George Town. He attended Launceston Church Grammar School.  Then went on to study fashion at Tastafe before moving to Melbourne, Victoria to study a bachelor of fashion design at The whitehouse Institute of design.
Marshall has competed in multiple fashion competitions and was heavily involved in the AATFA (Australian Apex Teenage Fashion Awards) from 2016 till 2018. Marshall was a TV Presenter on Seven Networks children's program "Get Arty" from 2017 till the end of the program in 2019. The program was nominated for the most outstanding children's program in the 2018 Logies. Marshall also appeared multiple times on Seven Networks show The Morning Show as a Guest.  Marshall was put on Sharon Power management books in 2017 for Acting and TV Presenting and still remains his manager to date.
In 2018 Marshall created an online fashion education platform/ program called "Jye and I" to inspire rural kids to learn to sew and be conscious about the sustainability of fashion. The program was sponsored by Bernina sewing machines. This is an area of study that Marshall would like to continue throughout his studies.
Marshall launched his own fashion brand "Jye Marshall" in January 2020 with an expected A/W 21 collection to come.
Marshall was Tasmania Young Fashion Designer of the year for 2017.
Marshall was George Town, Tasmania Young citizen of the year in 2019.
In the media
- Slatter, Sean (2017-08-11). "Talented teens on the rise". The Examiner. Retrieved 2020-03-12.
- "Jye". Get Arty. Retrieved 2020-03-12.
- Baker-Dowdell, Johanna (2019-02-13). "TasTAFE students are sewing up a future in the fashion industry". The Examiner. Retrieved 2020-03-12.
- Marshall, Jye (2016-10-02). "Teenagers show flair for fashion design". The Examiner. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "Nominations for 2018 Logies". The Australian Children's Television Foundation. Retrieved 2020-03-12.
- Jordan, Tarlia (2018-03-18). "Jye Marshall's eye for fashion, passion for presenting". The Examiner. Retrieved 2020-03-12.
- "Artist Management / Sharon Power Management". Agency. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "Sewing Patterns". JYE AND I. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "Jye Marshall | Australia | Fashion | TV". Jye Marshall. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "News from Grammar: Issue 61 | June 2017". Issuu. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "George Town Annual Report" (PDF). George Town.
This article "Jye Marshall" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.