|Add a Photo|
|Born||April 15, 1992|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Alma mater||University of California, Los Angeles|
Josh Scherer is a journalist, author, and culinary producer. Josh Scherer went to UCLA where he was a track and field athlete . He then worked as a food writer and journalist for TakePart, Maxim, and LA Mag . After working as a journalist he wrote the book The Culinary Bro-Down. He also wrote a blog of the same name.. Today he is an executive producer at Mythical Entertainment where he produces the YouTube show Mythical Kitchen and podcast A Hot Dog is a Sandwich.
In the media
- "Alum, food blogger keeps college athlete persona". Daily Bruin.
- "Josh Scherer". TakePart.
- Scherer, Josh. "Articles by Josh Scherer". Maxim.
- "Josh Scherer, Author at Los Angeles Magazine".
- "The Culinary Bro-Down Cookbook | IndieBound.org". www.indiebound.org.
- "ABOUT US - Mythical". Mythical Store.
- Amore, Samson (June 15, 2020). "How Mythical Entertainment Founders, YouTube Stars Rhett and Link Built an Empire From a Teenage Pact | Video".
- "Ramble". Ramble.
- Josh Scherer on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Josh Scherer on Twitter
- Josh Scherer | Rhett and Link Wiki | Fandom
- Josh Scherer on linkedin
- Josh Scherer Wiki & Bio - Journalist - Everipedia
- A culinary conversation with Josh Scherer of Culinary Bro-Down
- The Culinary Bro-Down Cookbook: Scherer, Josh - Amazon.com
- Josh Scherer - Bio, Facts, Family | Famous Birthdays
- The Culinary Bro-Down Cookbook | Josh Scherer | grandcentrallifeandstyle
This article "Josh Scherer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.