Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Add a Photo|
Joseph Gosling was an Architect in San Francisco. He is credited with designing the Nevada State Capitol. He also designed the Frank G. Edwards House in San Francisco. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. He had an office at 9 Post Street in San Francisco. He also designed Turk Street School.
Before moving to San Francisco he worked as a carpenter in Virginia City, Nevada.
- Frank G. Edwards House
- Turk Street School
- Nevada State Capitol
- Monument and illuminated water cascade at Twin Peaks (1933)
- ↑ "National Register #82000986: Frank G. Edwards House in San Francisco, California". noehill.com.
- ↑ Chambers, S. Allen (December 30, 1972). "The Architecture of Carson City, Nevada". Historic American Buildings Survey – via Google Books.
- ↑ Supervisors, San Francisco (Calif ) Board of (December 30, 1878). "San Francisco Municipal Reports". order of the Board of Supervisors – via Google Books.
- ↑ "Nevada State Capitol Building | ONE".
- ↑ https://architizer.com/blog/inspiration/industry/unbuilt-san-francisco-public-spaces/
This article "Joseph Gosling" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.