|Add a Photo|
|Occupation||Director of Curation and Experience at the National Trust|
John Orna-Ornstein is the Director of Curation and Experience at the National Trust.
Orna-Ornstein's early career was spent at the British Museum where he held a number of roles including as a curator of coins and medals and Head of National Partnerships.
He went on to become Director of Museums for Arts Council England. In this role Orna-Onstein supported the development of regional museums.
In June 2017 he joined the National Trust's executive board in the newly created role of Director of Curation and Experience.
In 2012/13 he was a Clore Fellow.
In the media
- Murphy, Adrian (2017-02-24). "National Trust appoints John Orna-Ornstein as Director of Curation and Experience". Museums + Heritage Advisor. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- "John Orna-Ornstein to leave Arts Council England | Museums Association". www.museumsassociation.org. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- John Orna-Ornstein on Twitter
- John Orna-Ornstein on linkedin
- John Orna-Ornstein | The Clore Leadership Programme
- John Orna-Ornstein | Heritage Futures
- John Orna-Ornstein - Migration Museum
- John Orna-Ornstein - INTO International Conference
- John Orna-Ornstein | British Museum
This article "John Orna-Ornstein" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.