Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Mary T. Reiley wrote a poem about his murder.
- Vincent, Charles (January 28, 2011). "Black Legislators in Louisiana during Reconstruction". SIU Press – via Google Books.
- Horne, William. "Perspective | The true danger of Trump and his media allies denying the election results" – via www.washingtonpost.com.
- Collection, Daniel Murray Pamphlet; Book, Start this. "The Voice of the carpet bagger ... Pub. for the Anti-lynching bureau" – via Wikimedia Commons.
- Pfeifer, Michael J. (2009). "The Origins of Postbellum Lynching: Collective Violence in Reconstruction Louisiana". Louisiana History: The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association. 50 (2): 189–201 – via JSTOR.
- Reiley, Mary Trimble (February 1, 1879). "Mary T. Reiley's Poems". Naar, Day, & Naar – via Google Books.