|Born||December 15, 1983|
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Known for||Business Leadership, Start-Up Development|
|A Professional's Guide to Social Media, Start from Success, Millennial Leadership Manual|
Joel Goldstein (December 15, 1983) is an American business ownerauthor, and Forbes contributor. He is best known as the founder of the Goldstein Business Accelerator program and presently serves as the president of Mr. Checkout Distributors.Goldstein is the co-founder of the Jewish Chamber of Commerce and is also a member of multiple independent retail association boards. Goldstein is also a keynote speaker and has addressed at various universities and business events. Throughout his career, Goldstein has worked with a number of startups, large companies, and venture capital firms on distribution and product strategy.
Joel Goldstein is the founder of the Goldstein Business Accelerator in Oviedo, Florida and the President of Mr. Checkout Distributors. Through the Goldstein Business Accelerator he has mentored startup companies such as SafeOnlineSpace and BuyersDirect.
When Joel purchased his father's business, he became the president of Mr. Checkout Distributors. Mr. Checkout Distributors is an international corporation that provides a launchpad for new products.
He has been behind the retail launch of several products featured on ABC's Shark Tank.
Joel Goldstein is the founder of the Jewish Chamber of Commerce. He has been a part of several philanthropic boards including the Citrus Club Young Executive Committee, Orlando Young Professionals, Everglades University Advisory Committee.
Mr. Goldstein sat as an organizer for the landmark conference MyRegion where businesses were brought together with government and civic leaders throughout Central Florida working together to develop a more conscious plan for developing the region.
As of 2015, he is working with the Blackstone Launchpad at the University of Central Florida as an Entrepreneur in Residence.
- Ailin Le Bellot (17 April 2015). "How this man fuels success with trendspotting masterminds just about anything in Orlando". Biz journals. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- "Joel Goldstein - Forbes Business Development Council". Forbes. Retrieved 20 February 2021.
- "Joel Goldstein". orlandoyoungprofessionals.com. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- "Jewish Chamber of Commerce". jewish-chamber.com. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- "Joel Goldstein". lifehack.org. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- "Author: Joel Goldstein". business2community.com. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- "Joel Goldstein Takes Family Business from Kitchen Table to the Boardroom". Mogul. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- Ailin Le Bellot (16 April 2015). "Why this businessman believes in staying curious and managing expectations". Biz journals. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- "Totally Hemp Crazy Inc. (THCZ) Signs Agreement With Mr. Checkout for Distribution of Rocky Mountain High Beverage Drinks". Yahoo Finance. 27 January 2015. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- Rodriguez, Ariana (21 March 2015). "Mr. Checkout Distributors Brings Tenga' s Pocket to U.S. Stores". XBiz. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- Nwazor, Toby (2016-11-07). "3 Business Lessons Learned Watching Shark Tank". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- "Everglades University". evergladesuniversity.edu/. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
- "MyRegion". MyRegion.org. Retrieved 21 April 2015.