|Born||March 22, 1962|
Joe Dispenza (born march 22, 1962) is a doctor of chiropractic, international speaker, and writer. On his social media profiles he describes himself as "Researcher of epigenetics, quantum physics & neuroscience", yet these claims have been questioned  and there is only a small number of scientific publications presented .
He has visited over 33 countries to teach people to create a happier and healthier life. He is known for his appearance on the documentary "What the Bleep do We Know!", which was released in 2004. Joe Dispenza is also a bestselling author; his books include "You Are The Placebo" and "Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself." He also appeared on the documentary series "Rewired" and the documentary film Heal (film). On the Heal documentary and on a podcast  published 2018, he talks about his spinal injury and how he dealt with the healing process.
I thought I might as well take a chance here. … I think that this voice kept coming up in my head, saying [that] the power that made the body heals the body. And I thought, ‘… This power is an intelligence. And intelligence is consciousness. Consciousness is awareness. Awareness is paying attention. It must be paying attention to me.’ … And I said, ‘I’m not going to let any thought slip by my awareness that I don’t want to experience.’ … And so … I just started reconstructing my spine in my mind, vertebrae by vertebrae.” – Joe Dispenza
Dispenza also holds faculty positions in several "pseudouniversities" ; Quantum University  in Honolulu, Hawaii; the Omega  Omega Institute for Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, New York; and Kripalu  Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
Dispenza is active on social media with over 600,000 subscribers in Youtube , roughly two million followers on Instagram , and 140,000 followers in Twitter. 
- — (2008). Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind. United States: Health Communications Inc. ISBN 9780757307652.
- — (2013). Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One. United States: Hay House. ISBN 9781401938093.
- — (2015). You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter. United States: Hay House. ISBN 1401944590.
- — (2019). Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon. United States: Hay House. ISBN 1401953115.
- ↑ https://nesslabs.com/the-rise-of-fake-scientists
- ↑ https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57219776589 Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ https://www.edmylett.com/podcast/the-mind-body-connection-with-dr-joe-dispenza/ Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ Altbach, P. (2001). The Rise of the Pseudouniversities. International Higher Education, (25). https://doi.org/10.6017/ihe.2001.25.6947
- ↑ https://quantumuniversity.com/faculty/dr-joe-dispenza/ Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ https://www.eomega.org/workshops/teachers/joe-dispenza Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ https://kripalu.org/presenters-programs/presenters/joe-dispenza Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/drjoedispenza Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/drjoedispenza/ Retrieved 9 February 2022
- ↑ https://twitter.com/drjoedispenza Retrieved 9 February 2022
This article "Joe Dispenza" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.