|Add a Photo|
|Education||PhD degree in computer science|
|Alma mater||Northwestern University|
|Employer||Asia University (Taiwan)|
Jing-Pha Tsai is a computer scientist and the current president of Asia University (Taiwan) in Taiwan. He received his PhD degree in computer science from Northwestern University, and taught in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at University of Illinois at Chicago from 1985 to 2010. His honors include a University Scholar Award from the University of Illinois Foundation, an IEEE Technical Achievement Award and an IEEE Meritorious Service Award from the IEEE Computer Society. He is an elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers, the Society for Design and Process Science(SDPS), and a Distinguished Fellow of the International Engineering and Technology Institute. He is currently the Co-Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools.
- Jeffrey J. P. Tsai - IEEE Xplore Author Details
- Jeffrey,Jing-Pha Tsai (蔡進發) - Citazioni di Google Scholar
- Introduction --- Angkor Wat
- Prof. Jing-Pha Tsai (2001~2004 - 亞洲大學
- Fuzzy operator logic and fuzzy resolution | SpringerLink
- Top Computer Scientists in Taiwan - H-Index Ranking
- COMPUTER SCIENCE, Department of - UIC Directory
This article "Jing-pha tsai" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.