The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||17 March 1986|
Kollam, Kerala, India
|Organization||Middle March Studios|
Sinchu Treesa (m. 2009)
Jijo Antony is an Indian writer, director, and producer known for his work in the Indian film industry. He enjoys experimenting with adventure filmmaking styles. His extensive skills have ventured him into different genres of filmmaking from serious storytelling to commercial hits.
His debut with Kunchacko Boban, Konthayum Poonoolum(2014) a comedy genre. Darvinte Parinamam(2016) with Prithviraj Sukumaran. Followed by Pokkiri Simon (2017) with Sunny Wayne, a fan-based movie. Adithattu The seafaring movie is an adventure thriller released recently.
A different experiment in his filmmaking as he shot the whole movie in the sea during the pandemic. And the film is marked by the critics as a well-made filmmaker’s craft.
|2014||Konthayum Poonoolum||Malayalam||Yes||Yes||No||Debut movie|
|2016||Darvinte Parinamam||Malayalam||Yes||Yes||No||Manoj Nair Co-writer|
- "Jijo Antony is a popular Director". E Times. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "The evolution of Jijo Antony". Gulf News. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Prithvi's Darwin is no 'Pokkiri'". On Manorama. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- "Shine Tom Chacko's deep sea thriller with jijo". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2022-04-12.
- "Jijo Antony who has brilliantly crafted a deep-sea thriller". Times of India. Retrieved 2022-07-01.
- "ഓരോ സിനിമയും ഓരോ പോരാട്ടങ്ങളാണ്". Reporter Live. Retrieved 2022-07-05.