|City||Spring Hill, Florida|
|Slogan||We do radio different|
|First air date||2013|
JetStream Radio also known as JSR is an online radio station dedicated to the Flight Simulation community following the slogan of "We do radio different!".
The station is backed by a team of volunteers who broadcast an array of live shows consisting of music, entertainment and aviation related news. There have been interviews conducting with other businesses one being Infinite Flight in May 2019.
The station was founded in 2013 before being taken over by TFDi Corp in 2015, which also manages TFDi Design. The station was intended to be a community project and did not want to operate under a business model and is still operating under the same structure.
The station is keep alive by Partnerships and Sponsors who can purchase different advertisement packages.
In 2019 the station underwent a rebranding which included the improvement of their services and overall brand overhaul.
Launched in 2013, JetStream Radio was developed to be a community project and not follow a general business model.
In May 2015 the station was taken over by TFDI Corp which also manages TFDi Design and it was implemented in their Flight Simulation Tracking Software, which is used by a number of Virtual Airlines, SmartCARS. This allows users to do is track, monitor and interact with their fellow fliers through one forum. JetStream Radio was implemented into SmartCARS so users could listen to Music and Live Shows while in the air.
In 2017 they created a Discord Server which is place where communities ranging from gamers to education and businesses can interact with their customers or colleagues. They use their server to interact with their listeners, do giveaways and allow them to connect with the staff on a more personal level. They gained 500 users within the year.
In 2018 the attended their first Flight Sim Expo  where they conducted interviews with different notable people in the industry which could be heard on the air.
In late 2019 the station went through an entire rebrand which saw their logo and website be improved to latest and current version. This included their back-end system being developed from the ground up in order to serve the community better.
In early 2020 the introduction of daily aviation, flight simulation and music news articles being posted on their website. This year would be when they improved their playlist and did an extensive campaign to fill their schedules with new DJs to help provide live shows at any given time. They were going to be attending Flight Sim Expo 2020  but due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, and its history of cancelling events, forced the organizers of the annual event to cancel. It was scheduled to run June 12 - 14.
JetStream Radio broadcasts a variety of content to their listeners which is delivered by their team positioned all over the world.
It uses a system called AzuraCast which allows them to use a program called AutoDJ to ensure that music plays around the clock even when nobody is currently live on the station. This allows them to serve listeners who might not be in a timezone which is covered by their live shows.
In the media
- ↑ "Jason & Laura on JetStream Radio [RE-AIRING TODAY]". Infinite Flight Community. 2019-05-23. Retrieved 2020-07-03.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "JetStream Radio – TFDi Design Blog". Retrieved 2020-07-03.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Welcome to the NEW JetStream Radio!". www.jetstreamradio.com. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ "sunbiz.org - Florida Department of State". dos.sunbiz.org. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ Clayton, Jonathan (2019-06-08). "TFDi Announces SmartCars 3 – FSElite". fselite.net. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ "Discord messaging app: Not just for gamers". FileHippo News. 2020-05-27. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ Martin, Calum (2018-05-11). "Flight Sim Expo: Ticket Price Increase as of Monday – FSElite". fselite.net. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ "Join the on air team!". www.jetstreamradio.com. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ Martin, Calum (2020-01-20). "37 Confirmed Exhibitors Announced (So Far) For FlightSimExpo 2020 – FSElite". fselite.net. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ Wetsman, Nicole (2020-03-09). "One chart shows how quarantines and canceled events can slow the spread of coronavirus". The Verge. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- ↑ "FlightSimExpo 2020". www.flightsimexpo.com. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- JetStream Radio on Facebook
- JetStream Radio on Instagram
- JetStream Radio on Twitter
- JetStream Radio on linkedin
- Jetstream Radio radio stream - Listen online for free
- Jetstream Radio | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn
- JetStream Radio Listen Live - Montreal, Canada
- JetStream Radio - listen live - Online Radio Canada
- Jetstream Radios - CAP Emergency Services
- Jetstream Products - Main Trading Company - MTC Radio
This article "JetStream Radio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.