|Born||February 27, 1981|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Jesse Vile (born February 27, 1981) is an American documentary filmmaker best known for Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet, the ESPN 30 for 30 film 'The Prince of Pennsylvania' and the Netflix Original Documentary Series The Ripper and Captive.
|2012||Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet||Theatrical Release||Dogwoof, Kino Lorber|
|2015||The Prince of Pennsylvania||Part of ESPN's 30 for 30 series||ESPN|
|2016||Cola Kidnap||Part of the Netflix Original Series Captive||Netflix|
|2018||Gypsy’s Revenge||TV Movie Documentary||Investigation Discovery|
|2019||Love||Part of the Amazon Prime Series 'This is Football'||Amazon Studios|
|2020||The Ripper||Documentary Series||Netflix|
- Genzlinger, Neil (13 December 2012). "Perseverance Reigns When Incurable Disease Strikes". The New York Times. The New York Times. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Lowry, Brian (16 October 2015). "TV Review: ESPN's 'The Prince of Pennsylvania'". Variety. Variety. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- Lattanzio, Ryan (19 December 2020). "'The Ripper' Review: An Elusive 1970s English Serial Killer Is True Crime's Latest Fascination". IndieWire. IndieWire. Retrieved 19 December 2020.
- "Captive: Cola Kidnap". DocNYC. DocNYC. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- Soltes, John. "INTERVIEW: Investigation Discovery looks back at 'Gypsy's Revenge'". Hollywood Soapbox. Retrieved 5 November 2018.