|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 4, 1899|
|Died||January 1986(aged 86–87)|
Jerry Bergen was a comedic actor and performer. He was in numerous films and television shows.
- 20,000 Cheers for the Chain Gang
- Flying with Music (1942)
- With Love and Kisses (1936)
- Little Maestro (1937)
- Let's Get Tough! (1942)
- Tomalio (1933)
- Buzzy Wuzzy (1948), television show
- Big V Comedies film short
- Let's Get Tough (1942)
- The Pirate (1948 film)
- Irvin, Richard (February 23, 2018). "The Early Shows: A Reference Guide to Network and Syndicated PrimeTime Television Series from 1944 to 1949". BearManor Media – via Google Books.
- Inman, David M. (December 3, 2014). "Television Variety Shows: Histories and Episode Guides to 57 Programs". McFarland – via Google Books.
- Sherman, Fraser A. (January 10, 2014). "Screen Enemies of the American Way: Political Paranoia About Nazis, Communists, Saboteurs, Terrorists and Body Snatching Aliens in Film and Television". McFarland – via Google Books.
- Brooks, Tim; Marsh, Earle (October 27, 1988). "The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, 1946-present". Ballantine Books – via Google Books.
This article "Jerry Bergen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.