Jeremy Harbour (entrepreneur)
|Add a Photo|
|Known for||Mergers and Acquisitions|
Jeremy Harbour is an investor, entrepreneur and advisor known for M&A advisory and creation of the agglomeration model. He is the founder and owner of The Harbour Club, a company that helps entrepreneurs buy and sell businesses. He is also the owner of Unity Group, a private equity firm.
Life and career
Born in UK, Harbour started a business when he was 14 years old and left school to pursue it further. The business was shut after nine years. In the 1990s, he owned a telecommunications company and acquired a competitor without cash or debt.
He later moved to the M&A industry. Based in Singapore, Harbour deals in mergers and acquisitions of small businesses, and focuses on building businesses by acquisition and exiting through trade sale or public quote. He uses an agglomeration model to help small businesses.
He was the Advisory Director for The Mint National Bank, a DBS Business Class advisor, and Chairman of the Marketing Group, a digital agency. He has been invited to British Houses of Parliament to advise on matters of business and enterprise. He is also the author of the book – ‘Go Do’.
Harbour was the Coutts Entrepreneur of the Year runner-up three times.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Martinetti, Carly. "Jeremy Harbour: "We need more of the entrepreneur spirit. Entrepreneurs have a completely different way of looking at value creation"". Medium.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Jeremy Harbour, Owner of Unity Group". The Asian Entrepreneur. April 22, 2015.
- ↑ Jones, Steve (August 1, 2017). "A roller coaster of hype: Can the new regime exorcise the 'bullshit' past of The Marketing Group?". Mumbrella Asia.
- ↑ Thomann, Andreas (September 26, 2019). "Jeremy Harbour: big deals with small businesses". Julius Bar.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Shah, Farhan (January 5, 2017). "The Global Economy is Broken". Augustman.
- ↑ "Ex-Government advisor floats groundbreaking strategy to save sinking High Street". Business Matters. December 13, 2018.
This article "Jeremy Harbour (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.