|Add a Photo|
Jen Jis (aka Antoine Chatenet) is a French producer and songwriter.
Based in Paris, he began his professional career writing and composing tracks for European artists.
In the meantime, he was also touring the world (China, Europe, US, Canada) with several other projects. After a global commercial sync for the perfume "Les Cascades de Rochas" and over 300 concerts, he decided to focus on his own career. It is right after he came back from Asia that he created Jen Jis and began working in his studio surrounded by dance music artists (Point Point, Birdy Nam Nam, Ed Banger Records.
After a few months, Jen Jis travelled and spent a long time in Los Angeles where he met many producers and worked on music with Jordan Young, a mixer and producer (The Chainsmokers, Oliver Heldens and Beyoncé) who was really seduced by his touch. They both worked together in order to get great technical skills and match the US sound expectations.
Everything moved quickly over 2018-2019 : Jen Jis came back to Europe, teamed up with Feder (multi platinum DJ/producer based in France) in order to produce and release ‘Keep Us Apart’. He produced, songwriter and mixed for many big names such as Black Eyed Peas or :fr:Feder_(DJ)|Feder (his remix of Rita Ora) and particularly Ofenbach (DJs) with who he co-produced a lot of singles and remixes for themselves and artists like Clean Bandit, Lauv & Anne Marie
After signing a brand new deal with Spinnin' Records- He has released his new single ‘These Boots are Made for Walking’ featuring the grammy nominated multi-platinum worldwide singer Melody Gardot. Thanks to this first collaboration they recorded a new track "Little Something" with Sting (musician)|Sting, released in 2020.
List of works
Released on his own:
- 2016: Freia - Call My Name (Jen Jis remix)
- 2016: Jen Jis - Women (feat. Lawrence Léa)
- 2017: Urban Cone - Old School (Jen Jis remix)
- 2017: Jen Jis - 24 Hours Ago
- 2018: HAEVN- Back In The Water (Jen Jis remix)
- 2018: Mylène Farmer - Rolling Stone (Jen Jis remix)
- 2018: Paradise (Jen Jis remix)
- 2018: Jen Jis & :fr:Feder_(DJ) - Keep Us Apart (feat. Bright Sparks)
- 2018: The Parakit - Dam Dam (Jen Jis remix)
- 2019: :Feder - Control (Jen Jis Remix)
- 2019: Jen Jis - These Boots Are Made For Walking (feat. Melody Gardot)
Works for other artist:
- 2016: Joris Delacroix - Young and Brave (Rework / Ana Zimmer Edit)
- 2017: Ginkgoa - Boy Bounce
- 2018: Ginkgoa - One Time
- 2018: Clean Bandit & Demi Lovato - Solo (Ofenbach (DJs)|Ofenbach remix)
- 2019: Ofenbach (DJs) - Rock It / Terrified / Paradise
- 2019: Lauv - fuck i'm lonely (feat. Anne-Marie) (Ofenbach (DJs)|Ofenbach remix)
- 2019: Ofenbach (DJs) - Insane
- 2019: Rita Ora - Only Want You (Feder remix)
- 2020: The Parakit - Nova Girl
- 2020: L'August - Viens On Bouge / Minuit sur le Tel / 3 pour Moi / Thème Pauvre
- 2020: Dua Lipa - Physical (Ofenbach remix)
- 2020: Melody Gardot & Sting (musician) - Little Something
- "Jen Jis - Universal Music France". www.universalmusic.fr (in français). Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- RETROFUZZ (2020-09-13). "Jen Jis & Feder Release 'Keep Us Apart' Ft. Bright Sparks". Get In! PR. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- Records, Spinnin', Jen Jis - These Boots Are Made For Walking (feat. Melody Gardot) Spinnin' Records | Spinnin' Records, retrieved 2020-09-14
- Shaffer, Claire; Shaffer, Claire (2020-09-04). "Sting, Melody Gardot Duet on New Song 'Little Something'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Jen Jis". Discogs (in français). Retrieved 2020-09-14.
In the media