Jeffrey Rosen (businessman)
Jeffrey H. Rosen
Brooklyn, New York
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Alma mater||Northeastern University|
Jeffrey H. Rosen is an American billionaire businessman. He is the founder, Chairman, and owner of Triangle Financial Services, a sports and entertainment investment firm, and the owner of both the Maccabi Haifa basketball team in Israel and the Miami Midnites basketball team in the United States.
Rosen was the President, COO, and owner (with his brother Lawrence and father Sydney) of Rose Art Industries Inc., a toys, stationary, and art and crafts manufacturing and supply company based in Livingston, New Jersey, from 1977 to 2006. His grandfather had founded the company in 1923. He and his brother and father sold the company in 2005 for approximately $350 million, at a time when it had 1,000 employees and 10% of the US arts and crafts market, behind only Crayola. Thereafter, Rosen founded, and is the Chairman and owner of, Triangle Financial Services LLC, of Aventura, Florida, a sports and entertainment investment firm. It invests internationally in sports enterprises, and sponsors a Hong Kong semi-pro baseball team (the Dragonfliers). Rosen actively tried to promote baseball in Israel. He was an original investor in the Israel Baseball League. In July 2007 Rosen purchased the Maccabi Haifa basketball team. He also owns the Miami Midnites basketball team, which he founded and conceived of as a feeder minor league team for Maccabi Haifa, which plays in the Florida Basketball Association and the American Basketball Association. He now lives in Aventura, Florida.
- Marcy Oster (October 14, 2010). "U.S. businessmen planning Israeli baseball league". Jewish Telegraphi Agency.
- "Jeff Rosen, Triangle Financial Services LLC: Profile and Biography". Bloomberg.
- Kris Koivisto (October 15, 2014). "An Inside Look at Maccabi Haifa". Portland Trail Blazers.
- Mike Waters (April 27, 2012). "Maccabi Haifa owner had no reservations about hiring former Syracuse assistant Bernie Fine". syracuse.com.
- "Club Owners". Maccabi Haifa - Official Site.
- "Jeffrey H Rosen; Triangle Financial Services, Aventura Florida". littlesis.org.
- "Soaring Above the Net". Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ. July 30, 2008.
- Kaplan, Ron (June 19, 2013). "From worst to first; Former MetroWester kvells as team wins hoop title". New Jersey Jewish News.
- Allon Sinai (June 11, 2014). "A near-perfect execution of the Triangle by Mac Haifa's visionary owner Rosen; Maccabi Haifa owner Jeff Rosen believes his team will win the BSL championship". The Jerusalem Post.
- "Mega Bloks, Major Canadian Toy Maker, Acquires New Jersey-Based Rose Art Industries Group; $350 Million Deal Opens International Markets For Leading U.S. Arts and Crafts Brand; Transaction Immediately Accretive to Earnings Per Share". Business Wire. June 15, 2005.
- Zusman, Charles (September 24, 2010). "Maccabi Haifa game for New Jersey". Jewish Standard.
- Bertrand Marotte (June 16, 2005). "Mega Bloks doubles sales with purchase of Rose Art in U.S." The Globe and Mail.
- Alex Britell (June 26, 2008). "'Haifa was hungry for basketball'; Maccabi Haifa BC's American owner Jeffrey Rosen plans to inject some razzmatazz into Israeli hoops". The Jerusalem Post.
- Reichard, Kevin (January 21, 2009). "Goldklang, Rosen take run at pro baseball in Israel". Ballpark Digest.
- Glassman, Marvin (June 1, 2015). "Israeli star leads undefeated basketball team". South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- Sergio Carmona (August 18, 2014). "Maccabi Haifa affiliate wins state title". South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- Bach, Trevor (July 7, 2015). "Semi-Pro Miami Midnites Chase Basketball Dreams One Blowout at a Time". Miami New Times.
- Carmona, Sergio (June 21, 2011). "Israeli Basketball team hosts local tryouts". South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
This article "Jeffrey Rosen (businessman)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.