|Add a Photo|
|Education||Masters in animation|
|Alma mater||Royal College of Art|
|Known for||One Night in Hell, BUDDI, Robin and the Fir Tree|
Jason Jameson is British animator, director, and children's author. He is best known as the creator of the preschool Netflix Original television series BUDDI, which he also directed and wrote.
Jason Jameson studied at the Royal College of Art in London, where he earned a masters in animation. He has worked for over 15 years in animation.
Jason Jameson is the co-creator and creative director of Unanico Group, an independent media company based in London and specializing in animation. He has worked on multiple films and television series since 2009, when Unanico was created. 
BUDDI is a GCI series for under fours delivering emotional intelligence through the lens of imagination with non-verbal cues. Created, written, and directed by Jameson, it features five colorful creatures called the "Buddis": Puna (red), Kelta (yellow), Iso (pink), Vihi (green) and Cini (blue). The series follows the friends as they explore their magical world of "Buddi Kotti" and learn about friendship, nature, and the power of playful discovery.  Each Netflix episode is 13 minutes long, and consists of 2 stories. There are currently two seasons. Executive produced by Keith Chapman.
One Night in Hell
Jameson co-wrote and co-directed the short film One Night in Hell with James Hall. This short animated film follows one skeleton's adventures through a stereoscopic hell based on the Parisian "Diableries" stereoscope cards of the 1860s.  This is currently being adapted by Jameson into a full length feature film.
Apple Tree House
Along with the rest of the Unanico animation team, Jameson provided all of the animation for both seasons of the Cbeebies show Apple Tree House. 
Jameson is currently developing a new music based preschool series. 52 x 11. This series teaches kids to appreciate all styles and backgrounds of music through the adventures of four instrument characters.
Robin and the Fir Tree
Set to release in November 2020, The Robin & the Fir Tree is a modern re-telling and illustrated re- imagining of Hans Christian Anderson's beloved short tale “The Little Fir Tree” by Jameson.  Jameson and Unanico are working on a short companion film to accompany the book.
- "Jason Jameson". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "UNANICO STUDIOS". UNANICO STUDIOS. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Unanico appoints LA-based CEO". C21media. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Buddi (Animation), Greta Jameson, Ralf Jameson, Clementine Laikin, Felix Laikin, Unanico, Shanghai Motion Magic Digital Entertainment, GCI Film, 2020-03-20, retrieved 2020-09-15CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Netflix - Watch TV Shows Online, Watch Movies Online". www.netflix.com. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "One Night In Hell". Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Raydar detects demand for Apple Tree House". C21media. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "MELODY MAKERS - UNANICO CREATIVE CONTENT". UNANICO STUDIOS. 2017-04-20. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Jameson, Jason (2020-11-12). The Robin and the Fir Tree. Kings Road Publishing. ISBN 978-1-78741-615-4.
- "THE ROBIN & THE FIR TREE - UNANICO CREATIVE CONTENT". UNANICO STUDIOS. 2017-04-20. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Jason Jameson on imdb
- UNANICO STUDIOS
- New animated preschool show BUDDI to be brought to screens worldwide on netflix
- Model Robot – Jason Jameson, Sean Miles — London, UK - IdN
- Unanico Group — HOME PAGE - Between the Stones
This article "Jason Jameson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.