The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||November 22, 1977|
Jason Appleton (born November 22, 1977) is an American businessman, writer, and retired mixed martial artist.
In 2005 Jason Appleton launched the Opulent Records label that catered to the midwestern indie rock scene. The label gained national attention when its contracted rock group, Extra Blue Kind, appeared on G4TV's 74th episode of Attack Of The Show.
Mixed martial arts
In 2006 Jason Appleton founded the mixed martial arts promotion, MMA BIG SHOW, which serviced the midwest region of the United States. On November 18th, 2006 the promotion held it's first event out of Covington, Kentucky. Over the course of the next 5 years MMA BIG SHOW would produce 29 events within in the state lines of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
The promotion gained notoriety when on November 28th, 2009 during the promotions 14th sanction event Ultimate Fighter alumni Junie Allen Browining, began shouting obscenities at female members of the audience following his 1st round TKO victory. It was Browning's first post UFC bout, and first competition following a series of criminal accusations which saw him temporarily hospitalized in a mental institution.
On July 9th, 2011, during the promotion's 25th sanctioned event, Jason himself stepped into compete in that nights main event where he would score a 1st round TKO over opponent Kirk Miller.
In 2015, Jason appeared on the A&E reality show "Neighbors With Benefits" which ran for a single season. Following the shows conclusion, Jason launched a mobile dating app that was closely related to context of the show.
In late 2017 Jason Appleton adopted the moniker of Crypto Crow, and began posting YouTube Video's of his opinions on the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology landscape. This venture proved successful for Jason, and by 2020 had over 80 thousand subscribers.
In 2018 Jason Appleton published the E-book Crypto Crow's Blockchain Handbook: A Practical No-Nonsense Guide For Cryptocurrency Investing on Amazon.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|1 match||1 win||0 losses|
|Win||1-0||Kirk Miller||TKO (Referee Stoppage)||MMA BIG SHOW: RUMBLE AT THE WYNDHAM||9 July 2011||1||4:22||Indianapolis, Indiana||Heavyweight|
In the media
- "Nasdaq Interview". Nasdaq.com. 2019-12-20. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Music Industry News Network". Mi2N.com. 2005-06-09. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Attack of the Show!: Season 1: Episode 74". metacritic.com. 2005-07-22. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Jason Appleton MMASpot Interview". mmaspot.com. 2008-10-08. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Sherdog "MMA BIG SHOW" data summary". sherdog.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Ex-UFC fighter Junie Browning wins at Saturday's MMA Big Show event". mmajunkie.com. 2009-11-29. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Controversial UFC castoff Browning headlines MMA Big Show". springfieldnewssun.com. 2009-10-18. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "MMA BIG SHOW: RUMBLE AT THE WYNDHAM". mixedmartialarts.com. 2009-07-09. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- ""Neighbors With Benefits" TV Review on A&E". variety.com. 2015-05-19. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Apple Approves The Swingeasy Niche Dating App Despite Neighbors With Benefits TV Show Cancellation". appadvice.com. 2015-05-19. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Crypto Crow Social Blade Profile". socialblade.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Crypto Crow's Blockchain Handbook: A Practical No-Nonsense Guide For Cryptocurrency Investing". amazon.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "MMA Big Show Profile @ mixedmartialarts.com". mixedmartialarts.com. 2009-07-09. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "MMA BIG SHOW" Sherdog Profile
- Crypto Crow YouTube
- Jason Appleton on twitter
- Jason Appleton on linkedin
- Jason Appleton on facebook
- Jason Appleton | Cryptocurrency Researcher - Fund Manager
- Jason Appleton on imdb
This article "Jason Appleton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.