The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||BSc in microbiology in 1988|
|Alma mater||University of Bristol|
|Occupation||Professor of surgical medicine|
Jane Miranda Blazeby is a professor of surgical medicine at the University of Bristol and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons.. She is a Honorary Consultant Upper GI Surgeon at the University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust Blazeby graduated from the University of Bristol with a BSc in microbiology in 1988. She completed her PhD in partnership with the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Group in 1999. In 2000, Blazeby was awarded a Medical Research Council Clinician Scientist award to investigate principles and practices of outcome measures in surgical oncology. Jane also holds a MSc in Epidemiology and Public Health from the University of London.
- "Jane M Blazeby". University of Bristol. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "For Clinicians | University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust". www.uhbristol.nhs.uk. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "BY-BAND-SLEEVE – Bristol Trials Centre". bristoltrialscentre.blogs.bristol.ac.uk. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- Group, British Medical Journal Publishing (2017-01-04). "Jane Blazeby: Transforming surgical culture". BMJ. 356. doi:10.1136/bmj.i6463. ISSN 1756-1833. PMID 28053182.
- Lane, Richard (October 2016). "Jane Blazeby: passionate leader in evidence-based surgery". The Lancet. 388 (10052): 1367. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31734-2.
This article "Jane Blazeby" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.