Jamil Muhammed Abubakar
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jamil Mohammed Abubakar
|Add a Photo|
Jamil Muhammed Abubakar at Kingston University, London in November 2019
|Born||January 29, 1986|
|Education||Kingston University, London|
Fatima Dangote (m. 2018)
|Parent(s)||Mohammed Dikko Abubakar|
Jamil Mohammed Abubakar (born January 29, 1986) is a Nigerian IT expert and professional Pilot, currently with Azman Air Services. He is the son of former Nigerian Inspector General of Police and is married to Fatima Dangote daughter of Nigerian Billionaire, Aliko Dangote.
Capt Jamil Abubakar (born January 29, 1986) to Rtd Inspector General of Police (Nigeria)|IGP Mohammed Dikko Abubakar, Nigeria. He attended Home Science Primary School in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria, and Nigeria Military School, Zaria. He obtained his higher education degrees at Enfield College and Kingston University, both in London.
Jamil completed his aviation training at Epic Aviation in New Smyrna FL, United States (Private Pilot License, Instrument License, and Commercial Pilot License), Aerostar in Orlando FL, United States (Type Rating Boeing 737-NG (600-900, BBJ)), SIM Aero in Paris, France (Type Rating Fokker 100) and BMA Aviation in Atlanta GA, United States.  Jamil started his aviation career as First Officer with IRS Airlines. He currently flies for Azman Air Services as a Senior First Officer. He also serves as a Director on various boards within the Oil and Gas sector.
Jamil's passion for humanitarian and philanthropic works has led to the establishment of two organizations that mentors, alleviate, and caters to the less privileged. He is the President of JMD Foundation, a non-profit organization that was established in 2012, has about 35 active members and has since done projects spanning community development, women empowerment, student alleviation, mentorship, feeding, and health. He is also the founder of an aviation mentorship program, through which he guides, coaches anyone with an interest in piloting as a career. 
Jamil has publicly expressed his love for flying and driving fast cars. He is enthusiastic about traveling, jet skiing and sky diving. He is happily married to Princess Fatima Dangote Abubakar daughter of Billionaire Dangote. Their wedding which was attended by notable Nigerians and guests from other parts of the world became a national trend. A notable guest at the wedding was the world's richest man Bill Gates. 
- Published. "[PHOTOS] Dangote holds post-wedding dinner for Jamil and Fatima". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- Nigeria, Weddings (2018-03-24). "Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar wedding reception". Vanguard News. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- London, Alumni (2020-01-13). "Kingston alumni in Nigeria strengthen their connections". Kingston University. Retrieved 2020-01-13./
- "Jamil Mohammed Abubakar Talks about His Passion for Flying Planes and Mentoring Young Pilots". LA Progressive. 2020-08-28. Retrieved 2020-08-28./
- Aviation (2020-09-01). "Jamil Mohammed Abubakar Reflects on His Prolific Career as a Pilot After More Than 11 Years of Service". Disrupt Magazine. Retrieved 2020-09-02./
- Nigeria, Information (2020-02-12). "Jamil Mohammed Abubakar Expands his will towards Humanitarian and Philanthropic Services". This Day. Retrieved 2020-05-20./
- Nigeria, Mentor (2020-08-31). "Meet Jamil Mohammed Abubakar, The Pilot And JMD Foundation Boss Set To Mentor Hundreds In Aviation". New Telegraph. Retrieved 2020-09-01./
- Nigeria, Information (2020-08-28). "Pilot Jamil Mohammed Abubakar's JMD Foundation provides crucial support to people suffering amidst COVID-19". New York Guardian. Retrieved 2020-08-29./
This article "Jamil Muhammed Abubakar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.