|Add a Photo|
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Jake Moss is an Australian artist, writer, playwright and filmmaker.
Moss was born in Brisbane, Queensland and grew up in a housing commission environment in the suburb of Woodridge, Queensland. He was an altar server for St. Pauls Parish where he also attended St Paul's Catholic Primary School. He attended high school at St Laurence's College which was the source material for his third book, Loser.
Moss' first exhibition of works was in 2015 at the Percolator Gallery where he released books, films, photography and paintings.
In May, 2019, Moss attended an art residency at Arteles Creative Center in Haukijärvi, Finland, facilitated by Dr Margi Brown Ash. In July of 2019, Moss became the first Artist-In-Residence at Subtropical Studio.
- Trash Youth, Percolator Gallery, Brisbane (2015)
- Woodridge Kid, Metro Arts Theatre, Brisbane (2016)
- You're Scaring The Children, The Living Gallery, Brooklyn, NY (2017)
- with feelings, Brisbane Powerhouse, Brisbane (2019)
- Crooked Teeth (2015)
- Trinder Park (2015)
- Loser (2015)
- Sooky Cunts (2015)
- The Cancer To My Enthusiasm (2016)
- Woodridge Kid (2016)
- Oddball: Collected Writings (2019)
- you're welcome and i apologise (2020)
- ext. skatepark Writer/Director/Producer (2020)
- Is there pussy in heaven?  Playwright/Director/Producer/Actor (2016)
- Sex Shop Playwright/Director/Producer (2016)
Interviews and Reviews
- Jake Moss by The Mostly Professional Podcast
- you're welcome and i apologise by Gum Magazine
- With Feelings by Gum Magazine
- Chad St. James
- Sunshine Coast Council
- The Urban List
- Concrete Playground