|Add a Photo|
Ivan Aleksandrovich Lyubeznov
2 May 1909
Astrakhan, Russian Empire
|Died||5 March 1988 (aged 78)|
Moscow, Russian SFSR
Ivan Aleksandrovich Lyubeznov April 19 (May 2) 1909, Astrakhan - March 5, 1988, Moscow) - Soviet Russian theater and film actor, reader. People's Artist of the USSR (1970). Laureate of the Stalin Prize of the second degree (1946).
His first wife was Marina Ladynina (1908-2003), an actress and a classmate. She went to the film director Ivan Pyryev.
He died in Moscow on 5 March 1988, aged 79, and is interred in Vagankovo Cemetery.
- The Lonely White Sail (1937)
- The Rich Bride (1937)
- The Law of Life (film)|The Law of Life (1940)
- Yakov Sverdlov (film)|Yakov Sverdlov (1940)
- Alexander Parkhomenko (film)|Alexander Parkhomenko (1942)
- Six P.M. (1944)
- Hello Moscow! (1945)
- For Those Who Are at Sea (1947)
- Encounter at the Elbe (1949)
- Hostile Whirlwinds (1953)
- Good Morning (1955 film)|Good Morning (1955)
This article "Ivan Lyubeznov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.