|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 31, 1957|
|Nationality||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Citizenship||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
Ismail bin Muhammad bin Abdullah Al-Bishri (January 31, 1957-) Professor in the modern and contemporary history of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and former director of Al-Jouf University in Saudi Arabia  and previously held the position of member of the Shura Council and was director of the University of Sharjah between the months of 2003 - 2008.
- Bachelor's degree in History from the College of Social Sciences at Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University in 1979.
- Master's degree in modern and contemporary history from Al-Azhar University in 1983.
- PhD in modern and contemporary history from the University of Durham - Britain in 1988.
- Director of Al-Jouf University from 2012 to 2019. He established the Institute for Research and Consulting Studies, the Center for Scientific Publishing, the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, the Center for Skills Development, the Olive Research Center and the Center for Sustainable Energy. Establishing the central library, providing it with thousands of books and references, and participating in the Saudi electronic library.
- Member of the Shura Council from 2008 until 2017.
- From 2003 until 2008, Al-Beshri became Director of the University of Sharjah. His administration had a large number of accomplishments. Al-Bishri supervised the establishment and opening of the Faculty of Medicine in September 2004, and the College obtained academic recognition. Likewise, the College of Dentistry and Pharmacy was established and opened in September 2004, and the College of Graduate Studies and Scientific Research established in September 2006.
- Dean of the College of Arabic Language and Social Sciences at Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University in 1999.
- Secretary of the Central Library of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University branch in Abha between 1979-1981.
- Member of the Editorial Board of (Bayader) Magazine issued by Abha Literary Club.
- Member of the advisory committee for the series (Historical Research) issued by the Saudi Historical Society.
- Member of the History and Archeology Society of the Gulf Cooperation Council states.
- Founding member of the Saudi newspaper (Al-Watan).
- The first Secretary General of the Abha Prize for Higher Education from 1993 to 2003.
- Founding member of the Educational Center for the Arabic Language in Sharjah.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Historical Dictionary of the Arabic Language in Cairo
- Member of Al-Jouf District Council.
- Member of the Aseer District Committee.
- Member of the Charitable Society for the Memorization of the Noble Qur’an in Asir Region.
- Deputy head of the Islamic Relief Authority office in Asir region.
- Member of the Board of Directors, King Salman Center for the Studies of the History and Civilization of the Arabian Peninsula at King Saud University.
- Member of the Committee of Flags of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz House.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the National Organization for Measurement and Evaluation.
- Member of the King Faisal International Prize Board.
- Abha Prize for Higher Education 1983.
- Saudi Students Clubs Award in Britain 1986.
- Arab League Award for the Protection of the Arabic Language 2005.
- The Shield of the Federation of Arab Historians for the Leading Historians 2009.
- The Sharjah Golden Key from the Government of Sharjah in recognition of his development efforts at the University of Sharjah in 2008.
- The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Award for Studies and Research on the History of the Arabian Peninsula 2015.
Al-Beshri has authored and published a number of books and scientific research published:.
- Gardens of dice in mentioning skewers notables of the age .
- Khalil Pasha's campaign against the Emirate of (Abu Arish).
- Ottoman policy towards the Emirate of (Abu Arish) and the Yemeni coasts.
- Al-Durar contracts with translations of the thirteenth century scholars.
- Features of the development of social conditions in Asir during the reign of King Abdulaziz.
- The Emirate of Abu Arish, the period of Egyptian rule and the declaration of the Ottoman dependency.
- "Al Jouf University", Wikipedia, 2020-04-17, retrieved 2020-07-09
- "د. البشري النموذج المتفرد". جريدة الرياض (in العربية). Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "البشري .. تجربة ونموذج مميز في إدارة الجامعات". صحيفة الاقتصادية (in العربية). 2019-12-22. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "5 يحصلون على جائزة الملك سلمان لتاريخ الجزيرة". الشرق الأوسط (in العربية). Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "حملة خليل باشا على إمارة". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
This article "Ismail Al-Bashri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.