Inter Aliyah Football Club
|Full name||Inter Aliyah Football Club|
Inter Aliyah Football Club is an Israeli football club based in the city of Tel Aviv. Inter Aliyah was created in 2016 by a group of Israeli immigrant entrepreneurs. Founder Ricardo Hovarth believed that there was a gaping hole in Israeli soccer: There was no team that Negation of the Diaspora|Diaspora Jews typically support. The founding team created the organization with one overarching mission: Olim into Israeli society through sports and to serve as a continuous bond between the diaspora community and the State of Israel .
Inter Aliyah Football Club is currently comprised of three different teams: Inter Pro, Inter Aliyah B and Women's Academy. Inter Aliyah A currently plays in the Liga Gimel (5th Division) of Israeli soccer, while Aliyah B competes in the IFLI.
In 2018, Inter Aliyah received an award at the Knesset (Parliament) for the most influential Aliyah|Olim in Israel regarding to sports.
*Shortened season due to Coronavirus disease 2019|COVID-19
|Sam Sank||106||Evyatar Erez||29|
|Ariel Peretz||81||Fernando Zatz||26|
|Fernando Zatz||80||Azanao Aristo||26|
|Gatson Hilman||67||Yoni Golfor||23|
|Andy Gabay||67||Vlad Kart||22|
- "Support Inter Aliyah, the first all-Olim soccer team in Israel". www.drove.com. Retrieved 2020-11-01.
- "New immigrants' soccer team hopes to beat Israel at its own game". Jewish Telegraphic Agency. 2017-03-21. Retrieved 2020-11-01.
- "Who we are". Inter Aliyah. Retrieved 2020-10-28.
- "Liga Gimmel Tel Aviv: Inter Aliyah ends 2019 on positive note". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2020-10-28.
- Oryszczuk, Stephen. "Inter Aliyah, club of Olim founded by two Brits, takes on Israeli football". jewishnews.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2020-11-01.
- "ההתאחדות לכדורגל בישראל - ליגות". www.football.org.il (in עברית). Retrieved 2020-10-28.
This article "Inter Aliyah Football Club" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.