|Industry||Media & Entertainment, Advertising|
|Founder||Chris Khristie & Michelle Tan|
Number of employees
Influasia is a digital media group based in Malaysia and is established in 2016. Headquartered in KL EcoCity, Influasia owns four publications: World of Buzz, Lobak Merah, Noodou and In Real Life.
In July 2020, the company acquired In Real Life, a publication which focuses on personal stories of Malaysians.
The company is co-founded by Chris Khristie and Michelle Tan. The duo started the company after a conversation they had at a mamak back in 2015. The company was built to create and deliver content to young adults and millennials. In 2016, the company created Lobak Merah, a publication specifically catered for the Malay demographic, and Noodou, a publication for Mandarin speaking Malaysians the year after.
Brands under INFLUASIA Sdn Bhd:
- "World of Buzz's parent firm buys digital platform, assigns 'aggressive budget' to grow awareness". Advertising+Marketing.
- "Meet the Dynamic Duo behind World of Buzz". New Stream Asia.
- "Content is fire, social media is gasoline. INFLUASIA lights it up!". Marketing Magazine.
- "WORLD OF BUZZ's official website". WORLD OF BUZZ.
- "Lobak Merah's Official Website". Lobak Merah.
- "NOODOU's official website". NOODOU.
- "In Real Life's official website". In Real Life MY.
- "Digital media group INFLUASIA acquires In Real Life Media". Malaysiakini.
- "INFLUASIA in Forbes 30 Under 30". Forbes.
- "11 Malaysians make the Forbes 30 Under 30 list". The Star.