|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 22, 1993|
Hyphen (born 22nd July 1993) is an English rapper and songwriter of Indian origin. He was chosen as one of the BBC AN Futuresounds artist in 2020 and played Reading and Leeds festival in 2019 on the BBC Introducing stage.
His music is influenced by an eclectic mix of hip hop, jazz, disco and he performs live with a 6-piece jazz band.
He has been outspoken about his experience with depression.
In the media
- "The London rapper shining a spotlight on male mental health". Evening Standard. 2019-05-18. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "BBC Asian Network - Asian Network Future Sounds - Future Sounds 2019". BBC. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "BBC Music - Reading and Leeds Festival, 2019, HYPHEN - Ice Cold (BBC Music Introducing)". BBC. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Hyphen". Hotvox. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Hyphen, J.A.R.J, L Martin, SKT & More Release "Middle Finger"". GRM Daily - Grime, Rap music and Culture. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "Be still and listen". Sofar Sounds. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "'The Future of British Asian Hip-Hop', Hyphen Returns with 'Ice Cold'". Pressparty. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- BBC Asian Network announces Future Sounds 2020 list
- BBC Future Sounds Artist Hyphen Shares New Single 'Stand Back’
- Future Sounds 2020 - BBC
- London rapper Hyphen, who shines a spotlight on male mental health tells of battle with depression
- Hyphen on instagram
- Hyphen on Spotify
- Introducing: Hyphen — WORDPLAY
- 'The Future of British Asian Hip-Hop', Hyphen ... - Pressparty
- Alternative Hip-Hop Artist Hyphen Raises Awareness For mental-health
- Hyphen (UK) | Battle Rapper Profile | VerseTracker
This article "Hyphen (musician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.