The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Juntao, Zhu (CEO)|
Hodlnaut is a cryptocurrency financial service provider that allows investors to earn interest on assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stablecoin.
Juntao, Zhu and Lee, Simon, two entrepreneurs who are Bitcoin maximalists and industry experts, founded Hodlnaut in March 2019. Hodlnaut is based in Singapore, although it is accessible to people all around the world, with the exception of nations that have banned it..
Hodlnaut is a member of the Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) and was founded in 2019. 
Since the beginning, they have provided cryptocurrency investors with the ability to earn income on their crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, and DAI.
The organization raised its stablecoin interest rates from 8.3 percent to 10.5 percent APY in May 2021.
In July 2021, Hodlnaut launched a feature called 'Preferred Interest Payout,' which allows users to earn interest on any of the platform's five assets. A new asset, Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), a new asset, was also released, giving consumers another asset to earn interest on.
- Hodlnaut FAQ
- "Hodlnaut Pte Ltd – SG FinTech Directory". Retrieved 2021-08-04.
- Yap, Jacky (2021-05-10). "How S'pore startup Hodlnaut is able to offer 10% interest rates on your cryptocurrencies". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2021-08-04.
- "Crypto Lender Hodlnaut Teams With Insurance Alternative Nexus Mutual". CoinDesk. 2021-03-18. Retrieved 2021-08-04.
- "Hodlnaut Selects Fireblocks to Provide Robust Security for Digital Assets". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-08-04.
- "Hodlnaut Announces the Launch of Preferred Interest Payout". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-08-04.
- "Brave New Coin". bravenewcoin.com. Retrieved 2021-08-04.