Hoda Al Shaer
Hoda Al Shaer
|Add a Photo|
|Education||diploma in plastic art|
|Alma mater||Fine Arts Training Institute|
Hoda Al Shaer is a Jordanian writer and illustrator in the field of children's literature.
Hoda Al Shaer was born in 1966. She holds a diploma in plastic art from the Fine Arts Training Institute, Jordan, in addition to a BA in Islamic Studies from the University of Jordan. She is a member of the Jordanian Plastic Artists Association. She worked in the field of teaching art education, and participated in several research projects. She has authored educational curricula, and educational books for children.
Al Shaer's stories take good care of their spelling, grammar and punctuation. This is a positive thing that helps the child to spell, especially if we know that the story will be accessible to children under the age of nine. The growth of the narration in the stories makes the events close to the plot. The writer has succeeded in equipping the young reader with the skill to solve a similar problem that he will inevitably face in a period of his life through her stories.
She won (The Educational Stories Series) the Sheikh Khalifa Award for Educational Creativity for the year 2010-2011.
- A general book trip ( Original Title: Rehlat Ketab AAm) 2015
- I do not want to sleep (Original Title: La oureed an anaam) 2015
- Spider in the bathroom (Original Title: Ankaboot fe al-hamaam) 2015
- I need it when I get younger (Original Title: Ahtajuhu Aandama akbur) 2016
- me and my brother (Original Title: Ana w Akhee) 2016
- ↑ "هدى الشاعر". altibrah.ae (in العربية). Retrieved 2020-11-24.
- ↑ "هدى الشاعر". www.abjjad.com. Retrieved 2020-11-24.
This article "Hoda Al Shaer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.