|Born||November 4, 1988|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
Sophie Grace Hirschfelder (born November 4, 1992), popularly known as Hirschy Grace, is an Australian international fashion model managed by SYSTEM agency. Hirschy is best known for her appearances in the global campaigns and on the runway for Balenciaga and Gucci.
Hirschy has been frequently featured by Balenciaga, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and other high fashion houses. She is considered one of the highly recognized models in Australia and has also been featured in several online media outlets and magazines; such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, i-D, Dazed and Confused, W magazine, Interview Magazine, Numero, to name a few.
Early life and education
Hirschy was born on November 4, 1988, in Melbourne, Australia to David Hirschfelder and Debra Anne Hirschfelder. Her father is a recognized film composer, Academy Award nominee. Hirschy grew up with a brother in a very creative and musical environment. She completed her high school education in Melbourne.
Hirschy was scouted as a model by Select Model Management in London.
Hirschy began her career when she was scouted in Australia, but it wasn’t until she was scouted again in London where she soon gained recognition. Her first booking as a worldwide exclusive model was for Nicolas Ghesquière’s Balenciaga F/W Runway show in 2012. Within a short period of time, Hirschy garnered the attention of other major photographers and model agencies.
Throughout her decade-long career, Hirschy has worked with multiple industry giants such as Fabian Baron, Edward Enninful, Elodie David Touboul, Pat McGrath, Guido Palau, Mert and Marcus, Craig Mcdean, Diane Kendal, Daniel Jackson, Emma Summerton, Marie-Amélie Sauvé, and Steven Meisel.
Hirschy has represented numerous prolific brands including Versace Jeans, Gucci, Balenciaga, Vivienne Westwood, and Burberry, to name a few. She has also been featured in major publications such as Vogue Italia, Vogue Australia, Dazed, i-D, Interview Magazine, V magazine, W magazine, to name a few.
As of 2021, Hirschy is associated with agencies worldwide. The Identity Models in NY, Girl Management in Paris, Women Management in Milan and The Squad in London. Wizard Models, Tokyo; Two Management, Los Angeles; and SYSTEM, Geneva.
Hirschy grew up in a very creative and musical environment spending most of her time singing, dancing and acting.
- "System Agency". www.systemagency.com. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Hirschy Grace - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Hirschy Grace Hirschfelder". the Fashion Spot. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "meet hirschy, the model keen to explore beyond the socially acceptable - i-D". i-d.vice.com. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Hirschy Grace - Coeval Magazine". COEVAL. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Hirschy Grace by Agata Pospieszynska for Harper's Bazaar UK December 2020 - fashionotography". fashionotography. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "HIRSCHY ". www.thesquadmanagement.com. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "hirschy grace Archives". RUSSH. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Hirschy Grace | The Identity Models, INC : New York Management". www.theidentitymodels.com. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Hirschy Grace Stella Maxwell Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock". Shutterstock Editorial. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Sophie 'Hirschy' Hirschfelder". Vogue Australia. 14 September 2012. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "Women Management". www.womenmanagement.it. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- "GIRL mgmt - Hirschy Grace". www.girlmgmt.com. Retrieved 24 July 2021.