|Founder||Md Abubakar Siddeque|
The goal behind the creation of this medical device company was to address the obscure needs of fitness industry professionals. Since then, Healthaholico has gained recognition for creating tailored percussive massage therapy gadgets that help people recover quickly from the rigours of athletic training.
Md Abubakar Siddeque founded Healthaholico in 2020 with the purpose of creating a one-of-a-kind solution for reducing the body's wear and tear caused by athletic training. Its products are tailored to the diverse needs of consumers in the fitness and sports industries, with a focus on endurance athletes.
The idea behind Healthaholico's massage guns is to use percussive therapy to stimulate blood flow to a specified area in order to decrease muscle tension and inflammation after an exercise. Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) is also lessened with these guns.
Products and services
Healthaholico as of 2021 provides three massage guns that are not only highly effective alternatives to reducing muscle soreness but also affordable. These include:
- The Vibra96 Black, which costs $179, comes with all of the necessary recovery tools to help the users move better. It was created by keeping in mind the busy lifestyle of the people and to give substantial relief at home or on the road. It weighs only 1.5 pounds and has a near-silent operation.
- The Vibra96 GO, which costs $199, is a ground-breaking professional-grade deep tissue percussion massager that is designed to effectively cure aches and pains.
- The Vibra96 Lite, which costs $189, is the original design of the massagers by Healthaholico. It is known to have served as a model for subsequent designs by the company.
In the media
- "Healthaholico Taking the World by Storm with New Massage Gun Products". WFMZ.com. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Healthaholico US, Inc. - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Healthaholico Taking the World by Storm with New Massage Gun Products". PRWeb. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Healtaholico". tracxn.com. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "An Inspiring Journey of Dubai's 'Milton': From Being a University Dropout to Minting $1.49 Million in 2020". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "HEALTHAHOLICO, Leading Health Company, Announces New Percussion Therapy Device and Massage Gun". MarketWatch. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Healthaholico Taking the World by Storm with New Massage Gun Products - Opera News". www.dailyadvent.com. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Healthaholico Taking the World by Storm with New Massage Gun Products". thechestnutpost.com. Retrieved 27 August 2021.