Hassan Bello Dantata
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hassan Bello Dantata
|Add a Photo|
|Born||23 March 1998|
|Other names||Hassan Dantata|
|Years active||2016 - present|
|Known for||Founding Raven Macaw|
|‘Don’t Hate, Educate’, ‘Curriculum 4 Life’, ‘Votes at 16' & ‘'Make your Mark ballot’|
|Relatives||Sanusi Dantata (grandfather)|
|Awards||‘Best Overall Delegation’ at the National JCC Model United Nation|
Manchester Youth Councils Annual Buzz Awards Host 2017
Hassan Bello Dantata (born 23 March 1998) is a Nigerian entrepreneur and speaker; he is the grandson of Sanusi Dantata. He is the founder and CEO of the branding and marketing social media agency Raven Macaw Limited. He graduated from Loreto College in Manchester (UK) specializing in Studying Business Management, Media and Politics. In 2016-18 he was elected to the Manchester Youth Council and elected the Deputy Member of UK Youth Parliament representing over 40,000 young people in Manchester. In 2017-18 he was elected to be a member of the Greater Manchester Combined Authority|Greater Manchester Youth Combined Authority. During his 2-year tenure, Hassan B. Dantata was involved in several policy changing and pioneering National campaigns, such as: ‘Don’t Hate, Educate’, ‘Curriculum 4 Life’, ‘Votes at 16' & ‘'Make your Mark ballot’.
In 2018, Hassan Dantata led the Partispace European Research initiative project campaigning on increased homelessness in Manchester. He has worked with Manchester Metropolitan University on a joint Youth Fashion & Identity campaign – Portrait Youth. This was exhibited all across Manchester and was toured all across the UK. It was recognised by the British Fashion Council, British GQ, British Vogue, 10 Magazine (British magazine) and other public figures like David Beckham|David Bekham for the creativity and the personal identity art piece.
Hassan Dantata was born in the Ancient city of Kano, Nigeria. He is the Grandson of the Nigerian Entrepreneur Sanusi Dantata and a great-grandson to Alhassan Dantata. He was born with Sickle cell disease. In 2012, he had a successful, life-changing Bone marrow transplant in Royal Manchester Children's Hospital. In 2019, Hassan Dantata went back to Nigeria to set up the first Digital Outsourcing Agency in Nigeria, Raven Macaw Limited.
Dantata has appeared on news channels such as BBC North West, BBC News, to talk about major campaigns such as TeamFuture (Reclaim).
- Awarded the entrepreneur grant by the Peter Jones Business Academy and Oldham City Council.
- He won the prestigious Social Responsibility award at Loreto College. In 2016, was awarded with the ‘Most Promising Entrepreneur’ and ‘Best Business Mind’.
- He has won the ‘Best Overall Delegation’ at the National JCC Model United Nation Competition.
- He has been a keynote speaker on several high profile events such as University of Manchester (UoM) Black history month event, Manchester City Council Annual Conference.
- He has worked directly with policymakers such as the Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham and Member of Parliaments like Afzal Khan and Lucy Powell to represent and discuss ongoing campaigns for the young people of Manchester.
- Manchester Youth Councils Annual Buzz Awards Host 2017.
- "Hassan Bello Dantata - Manchester Youth Council". www.manchesteryouthcouncil.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- University, Manchester Metropolitan. "Story, Manchester Metropolitan University". Manchester Metropolitan University. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- "Royal Visit". Loreto College. 2017-07-12. Retrieved 2019-12-02.