The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
Harold Ignacio González
June 8, 2000
|Other names||El Dizzy Boy|
Harold Ignacio González (born June 8, 2000) also known as Harry Nach, is a Chilean rapper, producer and vocalist. Known for being one of the leaders of the new Latin trap scene, Harry Nach consistently combines many genres such as Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, EDM, Rock, and Soul into his music. He has collaborated with many artists such as Gian Luca, Carlitos Junior, Diego Smith, Palerrmo, and Ceaese.
In 2017 Harry broke into the music industry through music production, creating his own beats to make music on. “El Dizzyboy,” his first mixtape received surprising reception from the audience, which helped establish himself as a substantial figure of latin trap.
In August 2019, Harry Nach released his EP "Onward.” Off the success of its single "Norty" the vocalist routed his first tour in the national territory. He also performed at Chile’s first trap genre festival "Trap Star Chile.”
Following the release of the global viral single “Tak Tiki Tak," in 2020 Harry became Chile’s most listened to artist, surpassing industry leaders such as Mon Laferte, Paloma Mami, Pablo Chill-E, and Cami. Off the success of “Tak Tiki Tak’s” 100 million Spotify streams and 45 million Youtube views, Harry achieved the highest chart positions in countries such as the US, Spain, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, and Switzerland. The song spent 15 weeks on the Argentina Hot 100 chart, peaking at number 15, over a month on Spotify's Global Viral 50 chart, and was used in millions of TikTok videos.
In 2020, he was scheduled to perform at the 10th Anniversary of Lollapalooza Chile but was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Moods (2020)
- El Dizzy Boy (2018)
- Onward (2019)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Harry Nach: El nuevo exponente del trap chileno que revoluciona las redes sociales". Fotech.cl. June 29, 2020.
- ↑ Alfaro, Alan (June 25, 2020). "Harry Nach, el chileno que aventaja a Mon Laferte y Pablo Chill-E en Spotify: "Me siento casi un elegido"". La Tercera.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Townsend, Nicholas (July 10, 2020). ""Tak Tiki Tak", la canción que ha llevado a Harry Nach a ser un fenómeno digital".
- ↑ "Harry Nach - Tak Tiki Tak (Video Oficial) - YouTube". www.youtube.com.
- ↑ "Billboard Argentina Hot 100 Chart". Billboard.
- ↑ Townsend, Nicholas (August 9, 2020). "Harry Nach: "Logré posicionarme a base de música, esfuerzo y no gracias a un festival"".
This article "Harry Nach" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.