Gruv Gear is an American company that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of utility products and accessories for musicians, photographers, filmmakers and other creative professionals. It was founded by Jay Baldemour and is headquartered in La Habra, California.  
The idea of Gruv Gear was born in 2007. In 2010, the company had its first official appearance at NAMM Show. By 2020 the company started distributing its products to over 55 countries from their warehouses in California, Shanghai and Ibbenbüren. 
Guitar bags, Kapsule, Keyboard bags, Sax straps, Pedal boards, Drum bags, Krane carts, Guitar straps, Tech, Apparel, Gift cards, Global recovery tags, String muters, Tech backpacks and Dekade edition .
- Lovinus, Adam (March 14, 2014)."Jay Baldemours Gruv Gear Creates Accessories for Smart Working Musicians", OC Weekly. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- Amador, Valery (July 23, 2013)."Passion Creativity Ingenuity", Bass Musician, The Face of Bass. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- "Gruv Gear", Audio Partner, Czech Republic. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- " Gruv Gear Launches Dekade Edition Products ", Bass Magazine, The Future of Bass June 24, 2020. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- " Member Profile ", Travel Goods Association . Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- Gruv Live
- "GRUV LIVE A Global Artists Live Concert, NAMM_Show | NAMM website. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- "Japanese Guitar Prodigy Li-sa-X to Perform First Overseas Shows in California", Billboard (magazine) January 24, 2018. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.
- Top Musicians To Play At Gruv Live During NAMM Show Music Players Magazine, January 8. 2020. Retrieved January 7 2021
- Artists' List
- Johnson, Kevin (April 18, 2018) Gruv Gear Unveils David Ellefson “Recoil” Signature Strap No Treble Magazine Retrieved January 7, 2021
- Gruv Gear Debuts Signature Strap With Megadeth Bassist David Ellefson NAMM Show Website
- American Idol Musicians Endorse Gruv Gear Bass Frontiers Magazine June 26, 2012. Retrieved on January 7, 2021.