|Add a Photo|
Griffin Thomas Clark
July 9, 2005
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Known for||Known for his time as a Kid Reporter for Sports Illustrated Kids from 2017-2018|
Griffin Thomas Clark (born July 9, 2005) is an American sportswriter. He is known for his time as a Kid Reporter for Sports Illustrated Kids from 2017-2018.
Clark was born in Brooklyn, New York on July 9, 2005. He was selected as one of 15 students around the world in April 2017, at age 11, to be a part of that year's Sports Illustrated Kids Kid Reporter class. During his time in the one-year Kid Reporter program, he interviewed multiple notable coaches and athletes, including former North Carolina Tar Heels basketball star Justin Jackson during the draft process, former NFL center Dan Koppen, and Providence Friars men's basketball coach Ed Cooley. He primarily covered football and basketball. Clark continues to write stories and game recaps for his personal website.
- Cioppa, Deanna. "Meet the 12-year-old Reporter Who Wowed Sports Illustrated (and Joined Contently's Network!)". The Freelancer. Contently. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- "Meet the 2017-18 Sports Illustrated Kids Kid Reporters!". Sports Illustrated Kids. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- Clark, Griffin. "Interview with NBA Draft Prospect Justin Jackson". Sports Illustrated Kids. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- Clark, Griffin. "The Rise of Flag Football". Sports Illustrated Kids. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- "twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- Clark, Griffin. "A Day in the Life of Providence Coach Ed Cooley". Sports Illustrated Kids. Retrieved 15 April 2020.
- Griffin Clark on twitter
- Griffin Clark on linkedin
- Griffin Clark Friars.com Articles
- Griffin Clark SI Kids Articles
- Griffin Clark on contently.com
This article "Griffin Clark" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.