Dr Gráinne Healy
|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 17, 1959|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin|
Dr Gráinne Healy (born 17th July 1959) is a long-standing feminist activist and a celebrated leader in gender equality and social Justice. Co-Director of Yes Equality Campaign which won referendum on marriage equality for same-sex couples in Ireland in May 2015.
She received the UCD Alumni Award for Social Sciences in 2018.
Gráinne Healy attended University College Dublin graduating with BA 1980 (English, Geography, Philosophy) and Higher Diploma in Education 1981.
Co-Director of Yes Equality Campaign
In 2019 Healy was named chair of the Collaborative Forum on Mother and Baby Homes. 
Healy is the editor of “Crossing the Threshold - The Story of Marriage Equality in Ireland” Book, one of the authors of “Ireland Says Yes: The Inside Story of How the Vote for Marriage Equality Was Won”. 
- "Dr Gráinne Healy UCD Alumni Awardee 2018".
- "Q&A with Dr Gráinne Healy".
- "The team behind the marriage equality campaign call it a day". independent. Retrieved 2022-10-12.
- "Dr Gráinne Healy appointed new chair of Mother and Baby Homes forum".
- "Crossing The Threshold The Story of Marriage Equality in Ireland".
This article "Grainne Healy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.