|Add a Photo|
|Born||1952 (age 69–70)|
|Awards||Miloš Crnjanski Stage Award(1999)|
Gordana Ćulibrk (1952) is a Serbian writer who lives and works in Belgrade.
She publishes prose and poetry in periodicals. She received the Miloš Crnjanski Stage Award in 1999 for the short story "The Wolf". Ćulibrk is the founder and member of the editorial board of the literary magazine Pokus, as well as the editor of the ID "Književna akademija" in Belgrade. She is also a member of the Belgrade Writers' Association.
- The Power of the Imprint (2004), a book of poetry
- A desolate island in the heart of civilization (2007), a novel
- Vrnite mi Metohiju (2007) 
Her books were translated into French, English and Russian. She is represented in several anthologies.
- "Библиографија Југославије: Чланци и прилози у серијским публикацијама. Уметност, спорт, филологија, књижевност. Серија C". 2002.
- Jovanović-Biljić, Radica; Simonović, Dragoljub; Ćulibrk, Gordana; Sovilj, Milorad (2007). Vrnite mi Metohiju: Soneti. ISBN 9788670380660.
This article "Gordana Ćulibrk" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.