|Founded||December 4, 1995|
|Headquarters||Thorvald meyersgate 49, |
|Revenue||ca. 70 millioner kroner (2008)|
Number of employees
Godt Brød is a Norwegian ecological bakery chain with locations in several Norwegian cities. Godt Brød bakes a number of different types of bread, including gluten-free bread, cakes and Norwegian boller.
The first bakery was opened in Bergen on December 4th 1995.
At the time the first bakery opened some of the last artisan bakers in Norway were giving up and the industrial bakers were taking over the entire bread market.
Godt Brød has twenty bakeries scattered around Norway. In addition to this, Godt Brød also owns a "Bakemobil", or mobile bakery, which is used at special events such as festivals farmer's market and the like.
In the media
- Godt Brød on Facebook
- Godt Brød on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Godt Brød Grünerløkka | Visit Løkka
- Godt Brød Grunerløkka Oslo | Spotted by Locals
- Godt Brød bakery Grünerløkka - Visit Oslo
- Godt Brød Bisletthjørnet - 40 Photos - Bakeries
- Godt Brød Vestre Torggaten - Bakery - Bergenhus | Airbnb