The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
Ginette E. Dennis
November 28, 1961
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Ginette E. Dennis (born November 28, 1961) is a politician in Colorado. She served as Secretary of State of Colorado. She was appointed Secretary of State by Governor Bill Owens in December 2005 and succeeded Donetta Davidson. She also served in the Colorado State Senate from 1994 until 2001 and is now Alamosa County Administrator. She is a Republican.
In the late 1980s and early 1990s she was a customer service representative for the Public Service Company of Colorado.
As Alamosa County Administrator, she was involved in bringing a radar for weather information to Alamosa County.
- Warner, Ryan. "Colorado Secretary of State Gigi Dennis on Vote Centers". Colorado Public Radio.
- "Former Sen. Gigi Dennis to serve as Alamosa County administrator". April 27, 2015.
- "Colorado community in a 'weather hole' finally gets its own radar". www.9news.com.
- Gigi Dennis on linkedin
- County Administrator | Alamosa County
- Former Sen. Gigi Dennis to serve as Alamosa County
- Dennis appointed to State Centennial ... - Alamosa News
- County plans to request state variance on ... - Alamosa News
- Gigi Dennis — Presented by CCCMA & Slate Communications
- Gigi Dennis — Alamosa County Chamber of Commerce