The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Education||MA in International Economic Relations|
|Alma mater||University of National and World Economy|
Georgi Guninski is a Bulgarian security researcher and consultant.
He discovered over 110 security bugs in widely used software, receiving wide coverage in media.
(also available on the Bugtraq and Full disclosure lists):
- The first exploitable Qmail bugs
- Remote OpenBSD denial of service in IP6 (very rare) http://www.guninski.com/obsdmtu.html
- Design flaw in windows when loading dynamic libraries from current working directory, bad exploit vector in malware http://www.guninski.com/officedll.html
- Design flaw in windows when digitally signing buggy mobile code (ActiveX) http://www.guninski.com/signedactivex2.html
- Design flaw in cryptography RFC about DH group parameters, LibreSSL fixed it https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2015-September/009007.html
- CNN: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22georgi+guninski%22+site:cnn.com&gbv=2
- The Register: https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=%22georgi+guninski%22+site%3Atheregister.co.uk&oq=&aqs=
- Georgi Guninski on linkedin
- Files from Georgi Guninski ≈ Packet Storm
- Georgi Guninski's blog - Ludost.net
- Hacker Georgi Guninski - Security Achievements
- Researcher for whom exploit code means freedom of speech
- Georgi Guninski Resume
- Georgi Guninski Blog
This article "Georgi Guninski" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.