Gary M Burlingame
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Gary M Burlingame
|Add a Photo|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Employer||Brigham Young University|
Gary M Burlingame is an American Psychologist, Researcher, Author, and Professor whose work in psychotherapy led to the development of Routine Outcome Monitoring (ROM—sometimes designated Routine Outcome Measures). He is a professor at Brigham Young University, in the Department of Psychology where he has instructed since 1983. Burlingame has been a licensed Psychologist by the State of Utah since 1984.
Burlingame is a member of the American Psychological Association, Division 49. He served on the Research Committee from 1992 to 1997 and served as it's Chair from 1996 to 1997. He also served as the association's President-Elect from 2009 to 2011.
Burlingame earned his B.S. in Psychology with a minor in history from Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan in 1978. He went on to earn an M.S. and a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah in 1981 and 1983, respectfully.
- President: APA Group Psychology & Psychotherapy Division (2009-2011)
- Wells & Myrle Cloward Teaching & Learning Fellowship--BYU (2007-2010)
- Centennial Global Service Award, Loma Linda University (2006)
- Fellow, American Psychological Association (2000)
- Research Fellow, University of Utah (1982)
- Andrews University Psi Chi National Psychology Honor Society: Charter Member (1977)
- Andrews University Scholar (1976)
- Michigan State Academic Scholarship (1974)
Gary M Burlingame in the media
- "psycnet org". Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- Burlingame, Gary M.; Svien, Hal; Hoppe, Lars; Hunt, Isaac; Rosendahl, Jenny (2019-09-12). "Group therapy for schizophrenia: A meta-analysis". Psychotherapy (Chicago, Ill.). pp. 219–236. doi:10.1037/pst0000293. Retrieved 9 November 2020.
This article "Gary M Burlingame" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.