|Jack Symons (Founder)|
Gamban is a U.K.-based software company owned and operated by Beanstalk HPS LTD. It has developed gambling exclusion software that blocks online gambling websites and apps from users’ devices.  It also uses a live database to remove gambling elements such as skins betting from e-sports games. 
Gamban blocks more than 40,000 online gambling sites and applications.  As of January 2020 Gamban has 50,000 users.
Gamban was founded in 2015 by Jack Symons.  The software was available for free for the first two years. Presently, the company charges a subscription fee from users. It is provided for free in the U.K. through GamCare support networks.
In February 2020, Lloyds Banking Group announced its partnership with Gamban.  Under this partnership, customers of Lloyds, MBNA,. Bank of Scotland, and Halifax get free access to the gambling blocking software. 
Awards & Recognition
In 2018, Gamban received the Software Rising Star Award at the EGR B2B Awards.  In the same year, it was recognized as the most effective gambling blocking solution in independent research commissioned by GambleAware.  Gamban also won the RegTech Provider of the Year at the GamblingCompliance Global Regulatory Awards 2019.
- "'A vicious circle I couldn't break': the software helping tackle online betting". the Guardian. 2018-03-21. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Gamban CEO Jack Symons talks to Slotsquad in iGaming Q & A". Slotsquad. 2019-02-06. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Gamban: Mobile solution to block gaming activity". www.phonemore.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "GambleAware strengthens support for Gamban". SBC News. 2018-10-11. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Lloyds enhances gambling safety with Gamban". SBC News. 2020-02-17. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Lloyds Banking Group now offer gambling-blocking software Gamban". Politics Home. 2020-03-17. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- EGR. "EGR B2B Awards 2018 – in pictures". EGR Intel. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "2019 Winners | GamblingCompliance Global Regulatory Awards". gamblingcomplianceawards.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.