GI Group Holdings
|The Global Invisions Group|
New York City,
GI Group Holdings Inc (also known as The Global Invisions Group) is a privately held holding company headquartered in New York City. The company was established in 2008 as a software services provider and in 2015 restructured into a holding company with multiple subsidiaries under its portfolio. As of 2020, the holding company works in 4 countries: United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and India.
Businesses and investments
Aerospace & aviation
In 2017, the company established GI Aerospace as a wholly owned subsidiary focusing on aviation and aerospace software market. In 2019, GI Aerospace launched TARA, a predictive software platform designed for aviation and aerospace companies to actively track and maintain aircraft safety records.
Enterprise software consulting
In 2015, GI restructured its software and services business into a subsidiary under the brand GI Consulting.
As of 2020, GI holds a majority stake in Ivory Power Group - a power and infrastructure projects company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company owns exclusive rights to trade and promote manufactures including Ergon Inc and Horstmann GmbH in the Middle East region.
List of GI Group's other investments:
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital (Buffalo, New York)
- Ben & Dev Furniture Manufacturing Company (Kochi, India)
Logo and identity
The company operated under the name Global Invisions (US trademark 86,384,807) from 2008 to 2015. It was renamed to The Global Invisions Group in 2015, along with the adoption of its current logo which represents two forward moving arrows and the abbreviation, GI. It symbolizes the forward-thinking and socially responsible investing strategy of the company.
In the media
- ↑ "Our Companies". www.giholdingcorp.com. Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- ↑ "GI HOLDINGS LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- ↑ Shakir, H. M.; Iqbal, B. (2018-06-21). "Application of Lean principles and software solutions for maintenance records in continuing airworthiness management organisations". The Aeronautical Journal. 122 (1254): 1263–1274. doi:10.1017/aer.2018.65. ISSN 0001-9240.
- ↑ Satair. "Four tech predictions from MRO Europe 2019". blog.satair.com. Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- ↑ "Aviation Week Network: Aviation Week Network's MRO Europe Featuring Focused Content and Innovation". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- ↑ Horstmann GmbH. "Representatives —". www.horstmanngmbh.com. Retrieved 2020-05-27.
- GI Group Holdings facebook page
- GI Group Holdings twitter page
- GI Group Holdings instagram page
- GI Group Holdings linkedin page
- GI Group Holdings LLC - Overview, News & Competitors
- The Global Invisions Group youtube channel
- Global Invisions Group Holdings India | Kaam.De
This article "GI Group Holdings" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.