|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Ansaru-deen Primary School|
She attended Ansaru-deen Primary School in Makun Sagamu, the Former Remo Secondary School in Sagamu and then Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro were she studied for a Higher National Diploma in accountancy.
She was once the chairman of Sagamu from 2015 onward, and became the first elected female executive chairman of Sagamu Local Government in Ogun State. she was commended by National Association of Ogun State Students for her work to develope Ogun State.also, a commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, the government of Ogun State under her administration ban street begging for the seek of hygiene and sanitizing market. she encourage women to strive in their activities.
- "Funmi Efuwape Archives". City People Magazine. Retrieved 2020-11-18.
- "Ogun governor swears in 19 commissioners, 15 special advisers". TODAY. 2020-01-10. Retrieved 2020-11-18.
- "Women Are Essential Tool For Economy Drive - Efuwape - THE ENCOUNTER NEWS". www.theencounter.com.ng. Retrieved 2020-11-18.
- Josh, Joshua. "List of Honourable State Commissioners. | Ogun State Government, Nigeria". Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "What You Don't Know About Funmi; The Ogun Female Commissioner - Nominee - THE DAILY CRUCIBLE". www.thedailycrucible.com.ng. Retrieved 2020-11-18.
- "Funmi Efuwape Archives". City People Magazine. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- Lawal, Abiodun (2020-05-21). "Students commend commissioners' contributions to rapid devt in Ogun". NNN. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "Ogun bans street begging, violators to sweep market two weeks". Vanguard News. 2020-06-27. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- Adediran, Olufemi (2020-07-27). "Ogun reunites 253 destitute, beggars with families". Blueprint Newspapers Limited. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "Women Are Essential Tool For Economy Drive - Efuwape - THE ENCOUNTER NEWS". www.theencounter.com.ng. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
This article "Funmi Efuwape" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.