Godofredo P. Luciano
December 29, 1977
|Alma mater||Adamson University|
|Known for||CEO of Beacon Cloth Care|
Godofredo Parungao Luciano (English, German: Godfrey; Latin: Luciani; born Dec. 29, 1977), BSc sometimes referred to by his initials GPL or his widely known as Fred Luciano, is a Filipino Social entrepreneurship, business & motivational speaker, and educator. Luciano is the founder and current chief executive officer (CEO) of Beacon Cloth Care (Asia Pacific), the fastest growing laundry shop chain in the Philippines.
Early life & education
Fred Luciano was born on December 29, 1977 at University of Santo Tomas (UST) Hospital in Sampaloc Manila. He is the youngest in the three children of Victor A. Luciano, Jr, MD F and Erlinda D. Parungao. His family stayed in Tondo, Manila, until his 6 years old. He attended Adamson University where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science (major in The London Institute of Banking %26 Finance) degree in 1997. Luciano later pursed a post-graduate degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Adamson Graduate School.
Luciano commenced his career as financial analyst in an Offshore financial centre company, based in Malaysia in 1998 and working at the same time as adjunct lecturer in College of Business administration in Adamson University for S.Y. 1999-2000. In year 2000, Luciano started a small business that provides contract manufacturing of scents and fragrances or tolling services for local garments and retail brand clothing companies. And years later opened a small laundry shop in NCR. He continues to run his small businesses while working in private companies: Hocheng Philippines Corporation and KLG International Inc.
In January 2013, Luciano moved to Philippine National Bank Singapore where he was tasked to perform business development to connect customers using online remittance thru local bank in Singapore and build banking relationship to the Embassy, Bayanihan society/community/businesses and Filipinos in Singapore; he contributed to the branch successful 2013 & 2014 (Achieving growth of 400+%) and later the branch received service excellence award for outstanding achievement and exemplary performance. For the next 3 years he continued to work overseas as business development manager in a modest private property investment firm in Singapore.
Beacon Cloth Care
In fall of 2017, Luciano launched and offered Beacon Cloth Care Kamay-ari program and franchise to OFWs in Asia Pacific from his office in Singapore. With the help from his boss and now his business partner Mr. Raymond Lim, together they were able to build the business in a record breaking time. The program innovative way to co-franchised laundry shop, lead the way to the country very first Fractional ownership in the laundry industry.
Luciano, Lim and some friends kicked-off the business in Manila, Philippines in 2018, where they leased a small area that served as an office. In a short period of time the company is humbled with a large number of franchisees and partners who collaborated to build 50+ laundry warehouses and branches combined in less than two years.
In Spring of 2020, Luciano together with his ICT & management team launched and share to the public its very own laundry sales systems that will help laundry owner’s and user to manage and monitor their business operations, sales & collections, CRM, promos, prices and etc., right at the comfort of their home. The initiatives give opportunity to participating laundry business owners to forge partnership and advance in implementing business continuity plan specially during this time of pandemic. His company continued to give back and collaborate with local church and government for the people and employees who are affected by the nationwide and localize lockdown.
Luciano is married, he and his wife adopted 4 children.
Awards, Involvements, Invitations (speaker/talk)
- Filipino Franchise & Business Expo 2020 , Manila
- 7th Entrepreneur & Franchise Expo 2020
- 6th Entrepreneur & Franchise Expo 2019
- TGFI – Side Gig Conference 2019 | BGC Art Center 
- TGFI – Passive Income Conference, Manila
- Let’s Talk About Laundry , Manila, Alabang, Cavite & Laguna 
- 8th Philippine SME Business & Expo Conference 2019  
- Philippine Business Enterprise Congress (PBEC) – 2018  
- Risk and Return - Personal Investing 101 - Baguio Institute of Business Professional Inc. (BIBPI)
- Super Supervisor/Manager (KLG International Inc., Foodservice Div.)
- Asia, Let’s Talk About Laundry, Hong Kong - 2019
- Asia, Let’s Talk About Laundry, Macau, China - 2019
- Coffee Table Talk by Beacon Cloth Care, Singapore – 2019
- Building Profitable Laundry Business (Webinar), Asia – 2019
- Let’s Talk About Laundry, Pinoy Home Radio Kuwait – 2019 
- TGFI – Passive Income Conference, Singapore – 2018 
- TGFI - Passive Income Conference, Hong Kong – 2018 
- Investment Talk by Beacon Cloth Care “Co-franchised ”, Singapore – 2017
- Leadership Award (RLBC Capital (Singapore) Pte Ltd. )
- Service Excellent Award (Philippine National Bank – Singapore )
- Official Website
- 8th Philippine SME Business Expo & Conference 2019 “Fred Luciano: The best corporate strategy is called doing it now.”
- TGFI – Building Profitable Laundry Business: ”Fred Luciano: Learn how to open 20+ laundry shops in less than a year.”
- Baguio Institute of Business Professional Inc. (BIBPI) “Fred Luciano: In business always gaze for the risk and return; what we are looking is the lowest risk with biggest return.”
- /beaconclothcare “Fred Luciano: Learn to start & grow your laundry business successfully.”
- Fred Luciano & Raymond Lim “ABS CBN News”
This article "Fred Luciano" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.