The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||May 1, 1958|
|Citizenship||Hong kong, United states of America|
|Organization||The Dental College of Georgia|
Franklin Tay (born May 1, 1958 in Hong Kong) is chairman and professor in the Department of Endodontics, The Dental College of Georgia, Augusta University, Georgia, USA. Dr Tay serves as Editor of many Scientific Journals such as Journal of Endodontics and Journal of Dentistry
Education and research interest
Franklin Tay received his Ph.D. from the University of Hong Kong and his endodontic training from the Medical College of Georgia, USA. He is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Endodontics, College of Dental Medicine, Augusta University, Georgia, USA. His research interests include biomineralization of collagen scaffolds antimicrobial sol-gel chemistry, mesoporous silica and endodontic materials. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Dental Materials.
Predoctoral and postgraduate endodontics
Awards & Honors
- Phi Kappa Phi Chapter 2015
- Fellow of the International College of Dentistry 2014
- Kappa Lambda Chapter(Georgia Regents University), 2013
- IADR/AADR William Gies Award 2011
- DiplomateAmerican Board of Endodontics, 2008
In the media
- Franklin Tay - Google Scholar Citations
- Franklin Tay - Faculty Profile - Augusta University
- Department of Endodontics Faculty - Augusta University
- Dr. Franklin Tay, DDS - Book an Appointment - Augusta, GA
- Publications Authored by Franklin Tay | PubFacts
This article "Franklin Tay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.