|Add a Photo|
Sumner Forrest Seabury
1876 (age 144–145)
Forrest Seabury (1876 - 1944) was an actor in theater and silent films.
In 1914 he was in the theatrical production The Governor's Boss.
- Wild and Woolly (1917) as Banker
- The White Man's Law (1918) as Cpl. Verne
- The Honor of His House (1918) as Mr. Proudweather
- Such a Little Pirate (1918) as Ellory Glendenning
- The Secret Garden (1919 film) as Indian Servant
- The Drums of Jeopardy (1923 film) (1923) as Stefani
- The Auction Block (1926) as Edward Blake
- Ranson's Folly (1926 film) as Drummer
- "Hollywood". 1922.
This article "Forrest Seabury" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.