Florian Fritsch (businessman)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||March 3, 1978|
|Known for||Founder and chairman of the FRITSCH Group|
|Awards||CODE n-Award (2015)|
Florian Fritsch (born March 3, 1978) is a German entrepreneur, investor, and former racing driver. He is the founder and chairman of the FRITSCH Group, based in Vaduz, and of Kalrock, an investment firm with its headquarters in Zug and branches in London and Luxembourg. Florian Fritsch was born in Albstadt-Ebingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. He is married and lives in Appenzell. Due to a racing accident, he gave up his hobby as a racing driver after his last season in the 2011 ADAC GT Masters. Racing is what led him to begin investing in E-mobility.
One of his most prominent projects was the funding of the Berlin-based IoT-Startup company Relayr in 2013. For its product “Wunderbar”, Relayr won the CODE n-Award in 2015. Florian Fritsch successfully managed to get Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers to invest as well, who are well-known for their investments in Amazon and Google. Relayr was then sold in 2018 to the German reinsurance company Munich RE for US$300 million.
Together with Gernot Friedhuber and Patrick M. Knapp Schwarzenegger, a nephew of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Florian Fritsch is a shareholder of the Austrian manufacturing company Kreisel Electric, which develops high-performance batteries. Florian Fritsch is also a shareholder and the chairman of the supervisory board of GROPYUS, founded in 2019. GROPYUS‘ purpose is "affordable, smart, and sustainable buildings for everyone".
Florian Fritsch was a volunteer in Germany as paramedic and firefighter. In Austria, he is supporting the Albertina museum in Vienna through the Baumann/Fritsch Foundation. He is also a sponsor of the youth sports of the Austrian association football club SC Austria Lustenau. In March 2020, together with SC Austria Lustenau and the distillery Freihof, Florian Fritsch initiated the collection of alcohol in order to produce disinfectant from it. The disinfectant was then donated to health care facilities in Vorarlberg and Liechtenstein. 
- ADAC GT Masters, Drivers 2011, portrait Florian Fritsch, retrieved on May 21, 2020
- Stop talking – Just do it!, article on the official website, retrieved on May 21, 2020
- Investor Florian Fritsch: Wie Unternehmer mit Tech-Startups die Weichen für die Zukunft stellen, Medium.com, retrieved on May 16, 2020
- relayr Secures Double-Digit Millions in Series A Financing Round, prnewswire.com, retrieved on May 17 2020
- Munich Re buys IoT middleware startup, relayr, in deal worth $300M, techcrunch.com, retrieved on May 15, 2020
- Schwarzenegger-Neffe steigt bei Kreisel Electric ein, der brutkasten, retrieved on May 18, 2020
- Completely rethought constructions, timber-online.net, Article of March 18, 2020, retrieved on May 21, 2020
- Overview of charity activities on the official website, retrieved on May 21, 2020
- Vorarlberger spendeten 8.822 Liter, ORF Vorarlberg, retrieved on May 14, 2020
- Unternehmer spenden 250 Liter Desinfektionsmittel, Liechtensteiner Vaterland, retrieved on May 14, 2020
- Florian Fritsch Official website
- Florian Fritsch on Linkedin
- Florian Fritsch on Crunchbase
- Florian Fritsch on Facebook
- FRITSCH Group Official website
This article "Florian Fritsch (businessman)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.